Page 4 of 16
Pretty much not buying anything else till my BL2 works.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by DamienEx1021
$2 for 'Universe Sandbox'? Sure why not! At the very least I can put a black hole in the middle of a galaxy and kill every living thing on every star! Muwahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!

................ /me is a science nerd.....

That game looks really tempting especially for 1.99, but damn there's just too much to choose from I can't decide on anything!
I played it for a few minuets just to check it out. Definitely something I will toy with later.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Right now I have 23$ in my steam wallet and I am planning to buy at least one non-indie title that's on sale and then dump the rest into indie games.
Hehehe if youre nice to me I might consider buying you a cheep game
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Definitely recommend Universe Sandbox. If I was rich id buy every single one of you a copy.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Butt Rayge
So, Surgeon Simulator is as hard as it looks.

It's an incredible amount of fun, though.

For best results get a friend and one of you controls the fingers and one controls the hand.

So remember how pages ago I said I was only really going to buy Bioshock Infinite and something else?

Yeah... didn't happen .

Still waiting for Company of Heroes 2, Infinite, FEZ, Bastion to drop a bit.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Does anyone know if the game Chivalry is any good? It looks like a call of duty version of Skyrim.
Quote by WaterGod
Does anyone know if the game Chivalry is any good? It looks like a call of duty version of Skyrim.

its awesome, and nothing like Skyrim

just about the best melee system ever if you ask me, and brutal
Quote by Diamond Dave
its awesome, and nothing like Skyrim

just about the best melee system ever if you ask me, and brutal

Okay then I'm sold.
What I got so far:
Universe Sandbox
FTL
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Chivalry

As of now I have $9.87 left.
Just seen System Shock 2 go for £1.70 odd - damn you tattoos taking all my cash!

Ah well, it'll be cheap again at some point!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I got so many games in the last sale there aren't really that many games left that I want XD

So far I've got Far Cry 3 (got it when it was 25% off then it went on for 40 -_- but oh well it meant I could play it sooner ), Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Tomb Raider Underworld (for 64p), XCOM, and COD Blops 2 for my girlfriend

I'm hoping that Dead Island Riptide will drop more, and Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Last edited by archerygenious at Jul 14, 2013,
A few days in and I've already grabbed Bioshock Infinite, Just Cause 2 and Age of Empires II HD.

Very tempted by Universe Sandbox, Surgeon Simulator, Dishonored, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum...

I also think I might pick up all the Skyrim DLC. I've only got the base game, which I played on release. I was thinking that when I upgrade my PC pretty soon I would mod the crap out of it. I figure if I'm doing that I may as well get the DLC too. Or it might work out better just to buy the Legendary Edition!

And on top of all this there's the looming pre-order for Rome II.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
A few days in and I've already grabbed Bioshock Infinite, Just Cause 2 and Age of Empires II HD.

Very tempted by Universe Sandbox, Surgeon Simulator, Dishonored, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum...

I also think I might pick up all the Skyrim DLC. I've only got the base game, which I played on release. I was thinking that when I upgrade my PC pretty soon I would mod the crap out of it. I figure if I'm doing that I may as well get the DLC too. Or it might work out better just to buy the Legendary Edition!

And on top of all this there's the looming pre-order for Rome II.

I think Dishonored with go on sale for £5 at some point so I'm going to wait and see, it was on the voting for community choice so I reckon it'll be on a flash sale at some point too
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by stratman_13
It's an incredible amount of fun, though.

For best results get a friend and one of you controls the fingers and one controls the hand.

I've played 1.7 hours and not completed the kidney transplant yet.
Bought Last Light, it was only down to £27.99 (the pc version has been retailing at absurdly high prices since release, it's £40 on Amazon) but I doubt it was going to drop any more. Great game so far, I had problems getting a solid 60 frames on the lowest settings with 2033 and the gameplay was a bit hit and miss too, so spending that much was risky.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
I had the same issue with 2033. My PC is great and should run it with ease. Lowest settings gets me like 30-40 fps in 2033. Couldn't even play it because in high action areas it totally bogs down. I want Last Light, but can't justify buying it when 2033 ran like such shit. Good thing I got it for like $2.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

So far it's been fine. The video setting options aren't as advanced but with the lowest possible settings on Last Light I never dip below 60 during game-play. And in truth the game still looks amazing in these settings. It feels a bit easier to play stealthily so far, I found trying to play that way frustrating on 2033 and I'd just end up butchering everyone.
Quote by kertets
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Have you tried using the DX9 mode? It played fine on medium with Vsync on my 3 year old laptop.

I did. Still had problems. Last Light just dropped to £20.99
Quote by kertets
Okay just bought System Shock 2 and Sim City 4. I'm officially spent out.
I've yet to buy anything. I'm hoping for Dishonored to get cheap so I can buy it for some friends who truly need to experience the majesty that is Dishonored.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I've yet to buy anything. I'm hoping for Dishonored to get cheap so I can buy it for some friends who truly need to experience the majesty that is Dishonored.

Was already on sale for like 10$

I really want to get Metro 2034.... But I am hoping that it drops lower than 40%. It has been at 20% off and now 40%. I think I will take my chances to see if it goes lower.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021
Was already on sale for like 10$

I really want to get Metro 2034.... But I am hoping that it drops lower than 40%. It has been at 20% off and now 40%. I think I will take my chances to see if it goes lower.

Yeah, but it was up for a vote and was gonna be like $7 or something.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
If you are going to fight between something being 10$ or 7$ then you are on a budget that you should be using on something other than video games >.<

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by DamienEx1021
If you are going to fight between something being 10$ or 7$ then you are on a budget that you should be using on something other than video games >.<

Or there's those of us who love to get a bargain and hate the thought of paying more than we need to. I love picking out the super cheap deals.
Quote by DamienEx1021

Why pay 10, when there's a chance to pay 7? Seems like the easiest decision ever.
I was thinking of the wrong game. Dur

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Why pay 10, when there's a chance to pay 7? Seems like the easiest decision ever.

Because when the game is normally 25-30$ trying to save 23$ as opposed to 20$ is just stupid. Get the good deal while you can. It might not be there when you go back to get it when the price doesn't get better.

It is 3$, not 30$.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Last edited by DamienEx1021 at Jul 14, 2013,
I got Metro 2034 for like .25 in a huge amazon publisher's pack. Got like 120something games for like $20.

I know the front page says Kerbal Space Program is 10% off right now but according to a developer it is supposed to be 40%.

So wait a bit if you want it. Also that patch wasn't released so your saves will break once it is.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Jul 14, 2013,
Bought AOE2, System Shock 2 and McPixel.

I DON'T EVEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE AND I'M NEARLY BROKE! WHY AM I DOING THIS?
It's what Steam does

So far I've brought Sniper: Ghost Warrior 1 and 2, Metro 2033 and System Shock 2. I intend to get the Witcher games in the next day before they go off the daily sale, and I'm hoping Crysis or Half-Life 2 will go down to 75%. Plus there's about 15 more games that I would be tempted by if they went down to 75%.

I already have 20+ games in my library that I haven't even started playing, why am I doing this