Page 5 of 16
Quote by DamienEx1021
If you are going to fight between something being 10$ or 7$ then you are on a budget that you should be using on something other than video games >.<

$3 times 5 copies is $15
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I think is the first day I'm not gonna buy anything. Although I'm gonna buy New Vegas for a buddy because he bought me a game yesterday.
Buy Kerbal Space Program.

Just do it.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
New Vegas isn't complicated really, it's quite easy to get into, even with all the RPG elements.

I kind of wish I hadn't blown my wad on my new tattoo - there've been a couple of games I wanted to pick up now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I know but the description on Wikipedia didn't really sell it to me... I have a pretty short attention span so simple gameplay like in GTA 4 or something is pretty attractive to me.

Surely a few games for 2 quid each don't cost much compared to a tattoo?
Quote by LRCGUITAR
I know but the description on Wikipedia didn't really sell it to me... I have a pretty short attention span so simple gameplay like in GTA 4 or something is pretty attractive to me.

Surely a few games for 2 quid each don't cost much compared to a tattoo?

No, but all the money I've got left is going on a mates birthday, and y'know, paying my mortgage etc
Quote by GLP_Arclite

You young people and your lack of expenses.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I recently got the deposit for a house back, so I feel so rich. Even though it's my money in the first place...
Seriously. I can't afford a single thing this sale.

EDIT: Who's "The Preacher Man" on Steam? That guy deserves all the kudos, hugs and kisses.
That would be me.

The PreacherMan, that is.
--

--
Steam Summer Sale - bringing UGers together!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I don't know if anyone needs em but I have two Torchlight 2 summer sale cards that I don't plan on using.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Wait, so... are you saying games aren't important?

Not as important as mortgage payments!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I think I'm officially not a fan of video games anymore.

Just checked the sales. Either I've never heard of the game or don't even want to bother checking it out.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oh great.... it's the same games that were on sale last summer that i bought and played for an hour until i got bored.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Bought Just Cause 2 with all the DLC for like 4 bucks... Waiting for Metro Last Light to get really cheap, but I doubt it cause it's new

It would eat my crappy laptop up anyway.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
^^ You missed Metro being on sale, it likely won't go any cheaper than it was then.
Lets see, i picked up:

GTA 4 and Episodes, Hitman, Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs, Sonic Collection, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I'm hoping Dishonored goes back on sale as I missed it the first time. Also, debating whether or not to get Witcher 2, never played the series and havent heard much of it.

All in all, I got my work cut out for me. I got this puny little 120GB HDD so I'm going to order a 2TB HDD tonight, Seagate or Western Digital yall?
Caviar Black.

Always Caviar Black.

I actually need to order my 4TB backup/extra space drive. This TB is filling up quickly.

I love everyone getting Just Cause 2. We should all get the multiplayer mod when it finally gets finished up.
--

--
JC2 is easily one of the most fun games I have ever played.
--

--
Quote by BelowTheSun
^^ You missed Metro being on sale, it likely won't go any cheaper than it was then.

Well...

Dang...

How much was it?

Also, thinking of picking up the Operation: Flashpoint bundle... Yay nor nay? I've heard mixed things.

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Last edited by S0n1c '97 at Jul 14, 2013,
I think it was something like $5?
--

--
Quote by pugachev
Yall missed the $0.01 Best Buy blowout. It was quite the "steal"

My brother bought 3 copies, then they BS'd him out of it, saying they "Couldn't verify his info."

He paid more for the paypal fees than he did for the game itself.

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by pugachev
Yall missed the $0.01 Best Buy blowout. It was quite the "steal"

My friend and I literally missed it by a minute.

So angry.
--

--
Quote by S0n1c '97
Well...

Dang...

How much was it?

Also, thinking of picking up the Operation: Flashpoint bundle... Yay nor nay? I've heard mixed things.

I think it was only 40% off, pretty sure it was still over £20, so not overly cheap. I did get Metro 2033 for very cheap though.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I think it was only 40% off, pretty sure it was still over £20, so not overly cheap. I did get Metro 2033 for very cheap though.

Yeah, that's still close to 40 dollars for me. I'll wait for it to get cheaper. I'm not exactly ROLLING in cash to spend on Steam. Dream Theater album coming out, and concerts to attend. Gotta save some money.

Problem is, my brother holds all of my steam money and buys the stuff for me (I don't have a credit card) and he and I are not on the best of terms right now...

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by TunerAddict
$3 times 5 copies is $15

The hell do you need 5 copies for?
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by DamienEx1021
The hell do you need 5 copies for?

Pretty sure he means if you save $3 on 5 different games you've still got $15 spare to spend on something else.
Sniper Elite v2 Nazi Zombie Army is easily the most fun I've had in a WWII-themed zombie game.

It's still on sale for cheap, you guys should hop on it.
--

--
I don't think it has yet. There's always a chance it will. If it hasn't gone any cheaper in a daily deal or flash sale by the last day, you could just get it then for the current 10% off.
Well, I bought

Rise of the Triad pre order (SERIOUSLY ****ING GET IT ITS GONNA BE SICK)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (Not that I have friends to finish the game with)
Gmod

And then someone was cool enough to buy me Arma II CO so I can help make DayZ Origins videos with him and stuff for FREE YEAH WOO ILY MATE

I think one year at christmas if I ever get a job I'm just going to buy steam or smth.