Recently enjoyed the simple fruits of some BYOC-ing, and the 2nd most enjoyable part was doing the graphic (most enjoyable was that it turned on). Anyway would love to see other peoples pedal artwork. Post your pics!
You'd probably have better luck in the building/customizing forum.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
This came out fairly rough because I have the wrong brand of laser jet for the etching toner transfer operation. However, I play pub rock and punk so the rough etching is actually appropriate, gave it that punky aesthetic. Once I get the right printer I'll be doing a lot more etching.

It's got a purple LED now.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by ibanezguitars44
You'd probably have better luck in the building/customizing forum.

Cheers, I'll try that.

Looks pretty cool Cathbard, the roughness goes well with the whole Timmy-******ed thing. I've only done the simple iron-on transfer method, then about 10-20 clear coats after it has cooled off.
Quote by 7thString
^ did not realise r e t a r d was not allowed

holy crap, i am completely offended.

didn't have a pic of the pedal, that was the cover i developed though. we used a water slide method.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jul 12, 2013,
Quote by 7thString
Cheers, I'll try that.

Looks pretty cool Cathbard, the roughness goes well with the whole Timmy-******ed thing. I've only done the simple iron-on transfer method, then about 10-20 clear coats after it has cooled off.

except it's not timmy, it's jimmy.
That's because it isn't quite a Timmy but close.
It's a Timmy without the mode switch to be precise. If it had the mode switch I would have drawn Timmy.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by NakedInTheRain
except it's not timmy, it's jimmy.

who is jimmy?
Ok I get it now, and Timmy is the wheelchair one. I obviously don't watch enough South Park