Hey folks what's up?

I'm now into Power Metal (or whatever you define it) genre, like Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Stratovarius, etc, etc.
I LOVE the keyboards on their songs. But I can't find any song with a cool and easy keyboard.

So, can you suggest me some Power Metal songs with cool keyboards. Preferably easy ones 'cuz I'm intermediate at piano/keyboard. I know theory and that.
Thanks people! See you soon!
Blinded No More and Replica by Sonata Arctica seem pretty easy and they are two of my favorites by them. Theres also The Cage and Victoria's Secret by Sonata Arctica but those are a bit harder.
It's not power metal, but I would recommend trying out some of Bloodstain Child's stuff, Freedom specifically.
Im sure you mean in a gadda da vida ?
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Not sure if you want Symphonic Power Metal. Keyboard/Vocal dominated genre there.
Theory is just...wow. I'm getting a bit over my head by trying to learn so much w/o formal educators

Quote by DBKGUITAR
To be a good lead guitar you must be VERY GOOD AT RYTHM

Quote by MaggaraMarine
My motto: Play what the song needs you to play!
Celestial Wish <___< See sig <___< Haha, I'd recommend Nightwish, Pythia and Edenbridge if you're into female vocalists, Within Temptation if you don't mind something a bit slower at times. I'd also recommend Blind Guardian, recent Dragonforce (I assume you've heard ZP's stuff and not so much Marc Hudson's stuff) and Avantasia.
embodied deception - fleshgod apocalypse
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
^^^ Anything Fleshgod Apocalypse really. All the other keys/piano acts ik of have been mentioned already so I'll say Iggy Pop & The Stooges-I Wanna Be Your Dog
Theory is just...wow. I'm getting a bit over my head by trying to learn so much w/o formal educators

Quote by DBKGUITAR
To be a good lead guitar you must be VERY GOOD AT RYTHM

Quote by MaggaraMarine
My motto: Play what the song needs you to play!
Mute Prophet. I hate to plug my own band like a jerk, but...CelestialGuitar did it :p In all seriousness, though, assuming you don't mind female vocals, I think this sort of sound is right in there with what you're looking for. Symphonic power metal with a progressive twist; plenty of simple yet interesting keyboard parts.