I'm about to watch it. NO SPOILERS PLZ
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I watched this show earlier. It was brilliant, particularly the John Wilkes Boothe segment.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I haven't watched the tv show yet. But that girl that Blake posted is definitely the funniest one.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This is killing me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i love duncan trussell. he really was drunk.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Just watched both episodes. The Watergate and the John Wilkes Booth one were hilarious. I'm worried though that once they run out of funny people to call on the show will fall off.
i have to try and watch this again. i kinda half payed attention while playing PC games the other day.

if you like the segment about Elvis and Nixon, you should watch this crappy made for TV movie called Elvis Meets Nixon.

it's actually pretty damn funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pretty funny.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I thought a few of the old youtube ones were okay. But I don't like the idea of it being on television. Glorifying alcohol and filming people getting nearly black out drunk and look like they are on the verge of alcohol poisoning. Sounds like a programme mtv would produce.
Quote by Wormholes
I thought a few of the old youtube ones were okay. But I don't like the idea of it being on television. Glorifying alcohol and filming people getting nearly black out drunk and look like they are on the verge of alcohol poisoning. Sounds like a programme mtv would produce.

don't be a weenie.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I just finished watching them all. Am I supposed to have been really drunk at some point to get why this is really good to everyone? It's so hit and miss.
Quote by Wormholes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svvO-X2VGbY
gahahaha

i love this dude doing Lincoln.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
don't be a weenie.

As a drunk, I'm on the fence about the premise. I don't want alcohol abuse to be glorified, but damn, alcohol makes people funny.

I saw the tail end of the Haymarket Riots retelling and it was funny. I could do with less puking though, because it makes me want to puke.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I just finished watching them all. Am I supposed to have been really drunk at some point to get why this is really good to everyone? It's so hit and miss.

I'm a history nerd so I guess that helps. Like seeing something about the Haymarket Square Riot on CC was hilarious before they even did the segment.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
gahahaha

i love this dude doing Lincoln.

Which one? Because I wish Stephen Merchant had a bigger part.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm a history nerd so I guess that helps. Like seeing something about the Haymarket Square Riot on CC was hilarious before they even did the segment.

Which one? Because I wish Stephen Merchant had a bigger part.

not sure what the guys name was, but he covered Lincoln being a lawyer and kept mumbling nonsense.

"mmm muh muh muh muh muh muh muh....

LINCOLN!"

that dude. i'm gonna start recording this.
Yeah I think he was a nobody, but the story teller was the american guy from the Mighty Boosh so it was pretty funny.
Hey genghis they mentioned your disease in the newest episode.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
O.O Awesome!!

Many thanks TS, living in a third world cultural desert, it's good to be kept abreast of all the latest cultural developments across the pond so that I have something to occupy my time during my endless insomnia.

The worst part is, between me, my brother and a friend of mine I originally met in history class, I've actually entered into the bizarre situation of having history discussions whilst drunk. Not that drunk though, normally the conversation is much less enlightened by that point. A goal has been set I believe.

Also the embedding doesn't work on those vids, no biggie though.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
i'm still liking it, but i was annoyed that they had to throw in one of those pricks from Big Bang Theory into the Coca-Cola bit.