I have a Fender 75, and a 1x12 cab that I'm thinking about turning into a post punk/indie rock rig (along with a Rat, Velcroar and Tokai Flanger), but I thought a stereo amp thing might be cool with a "less clean" amp head I can run though the 1x12.

So is the Micro Terror worth the price, or what is something similar at a similar price. For the record, I'm not afraid of used gear and I'm quite biased towards all tube stuff.

EDIT: I'm playing a BT jazzmaster with hotrod p'ups.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jul 12, 2013,
I'm quite biased towards all tube stuff

The micro terror is not all-tube, there's only one in the preamp...
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by clegtr
The micro terror is not all-tube, there's only one in the preamp...

I know, problem is I'm limited in my funds and I'd like something that's a decent wattage. I was wondering if this amp was passable for that or if there were any more viable options.

EDIT: Plus maybe the hybrid would make a good contrast to the Fender.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jul 12, 2013,
The micro terror is a great amp when set up on the verge of breakup and is incredibly loud. Paired with the fender it would really make some great sounds.

The only concern I would have is that the micro terror has no effects loop so if you were throwing a reverb or delay in front of the micro terror it can easily turn very messy with lots of distorted out of control repeats.

I say go for it if you find one for quite cheap. Stereo rigs are lots of fun and can get massive sounds when you play with reverbs and other stereo effects.
Quote by R_Gallagher_Fan
The micro terror is a great amp when set up on the verge of breakup and is incredibly loud. Paired with the fender it would really make some great sounds.

The only concern I would have is that the micro terror has no effects loop so if you were throwing a reverb or delay in front of the micro terror it can easily turn very messy with lots of distorted out of control repeats.

I say go for it if you find one for quite cheap. Stereo rigs are lots of fun and can get massive sounds when you play with reverbs and other stereo effects.

Cool, good to hear, I was thinking I'd mess around with the chain order, but I'll likely just A/B the signal straight from the guitar and have the uneffected go right to the orange.