Just a little something I wanna see if it has any bearings.

Timing is a little weird to tab out in guitar pro, but trust me - sounds a lot more fluid on the guitar.

Thoughts?
Attachments:
I - Anthrax (Tragedy).gp5
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Your tab has awful timing lol, sounds like a bunch of drunk musicians jamming. I'm critting |_JR_|'s tab

The progression itself is okay, nothing too special. The chromaticism makes it sound a but silly tho. The drums keep the beat and don't do much else. I'm not really a fan of the high hat groove but it kinda works.
There's barely anything to review here, work on it and I'll check it out later.
I know there's nothing really to check out ometh that's what makes it an 8 bar piece in the title. And thanks for the fix I'll check it out when I'm not on mobile.

Also, Ometh, its kinda obvious the progression is nothing special. Its meant to he that way. It's a tragic start to an acoustic piece. If you got something better in mind that fits and isn't ******ed like you want it and / or taken, then post it. Otherwise making pointless observations is just bad critiquing.

So, again, thanks but putting what you'd think was perfect in place of this progression is probably the worst thing I could do. Thanks tho
Wat, you expect me review every single chord or something

There's so much stuff you could do with this: this could be an intro for an heavier piece, or just write a softer piece with similar progressions. You could also stick this in the middle of an heavy piece to act as a break, I don't even know.

If you want me to post actual GP files with ideas and such no thanks lol. Too lazy for that and I don't think our styles would mash up very well so you'd end up hating it and it'd become an exercise in pointlessness.
No, just don't expect everything to be an exercise in music theory. Show some sort of objectivity instead of critiquing everything as if your favorite band was asking you to critique their music for their to be newest album.

And I don't just mean on my topic, but everyone's topics. I seriously doubt you have any musical understandin. No offense but that's how every one of your posts look. Its almost as if you don't play an instrument and have never written a single part of a song in your life. Sorry to be harsh just being honest.
I don't even know what you want. Isn't this forum for people to get feedback from others? And what doesn musical knowledge have to do with forming your own opinion? Do you ignore some opinions just because they might not come from musicians?
I don't get how that works: whenever I meet someone new and they show the slightest interest in music I try to show them some of my material because I wonder what their opinion will be. And it's not because I only hang out with musicians that jerk off to music theory all day, I just think even your Average Joe can make an opinion about something they hear.
And yes, you're right: I barely know any music theory. It baffles me how you'd think I would be offended by that, since it's true. Do you honestly think that only musicians can form opinions about music?
Now I get that you might get upset since noone seems to enjoy your works lately (I lurk alot) but that's how it goes, you just have to work harder (or don't give a **** about others, but then again why would you be here?)
You wrote an 8 bar intro: it's pretty standard, it's okay. It didn't blow me away, it wasn't compeletely dreadful, it just is okay.
I think you should read the blog I wrote on my profile, because that's just how it is. If you want to ignore my opinion go ahead, but just let me know since I don't like wasting my time.
My son, you are getting personally angry with a stranger because they took time to write about your music? This is the number one place to come for criticism, be it good or bad, acting like a pissy child because someone didn't like your eight bars of music is juvenile and idiotic. He didn't like it, he told you why, that's the only purpose of this entire section, you say "OK, thanks for taking the time to listen, sorry you didn't like it" not act like an infant and attack their music expecting them to respond as immaturely as you. Take a deep breath, remember there will always be someone who thinks you suck, and deal with that like an adult.
It doesn't really catch me at all to be honest. If you're posting on here for that reason considering this tab is so early on I'd say just ditch it, cool idea but the time signature changes don't feel very natural and the chords aren't too catchy. If u love it then go for it but my honest crit would be don't waste ur time on something you only half feel.

Peace

(Btw I listened to |_JR_| fix version)
Ometh, you completely misunderstand my point. Went way over your head. Typical.