I'm going to buy new practice amp and i can't decide which one to buy.

I have in mind VOX AD30VT - xl and Line 6 spider IV 75
I mostly play metal and rock.

Which one you think is better?
I would recommend not getting the Spider.

Never played the Vox.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I would recommend not getting the Spider.

Never played the Vox.

Forget the Spider.

I have the newer version of the Valvetronix, it's the plus. The older ones are considered superior and I believe that one has an effects loop.

The new one sounds great, so if the old ones sounds better....
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Zany, what is your budget? The Peavey Vypyr series is a no brainer for a metal practice amp in my opinion..

What is your main rig and what exact sound are you going for or are you just looking for something to get the fingers stretched out while not in the practice room?
I've heard the line 6 spider amps are horrid, but then again everyone has different opinions, It would probably depend if you're relying on amp distortion or pedals aswell
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke
Quote by surjer
Zany, what is your budget? The Peavey Vypyr series is a no brainer for a metal practice amp in my opinion..

What is your main rig and what exact sound are you going for or are you just looking for something to get the fingers stretched out while not in the practice room?

My budget is 350€, just looking for decent practice amp which i believe, i can get it with that money. I mostly play metal but still want a versatile amp with good cleans and distortion.
how flexible is that 350 euros? is it an absolute maximum?

I mean thomann has the jet city stuff for not much more than that, that'd be a far better idea than a modeller unless you have to play at whisper volumes all the time...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?