Just spent the day finding songs I forgot about from the past.
Anyone need help finding songs?
In the bloody aftermath of yesterdays bannings, maybe we can turn things around and help each other. Maybe by finding lost songs.

Or continue ripping each other up, either would be fun.
No.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Which songs did you lose?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
How do you "lose" a song per se?
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Hopefully you can help - I've been looking for one song all my life, I was shown it but forgot to write down the details and I lost it again.

So it's a Hip Hop song, came out early 2000s probably, was always on rotation on MTV. The video was set on an island, loads of women in bikini's. One of the rappers was a short Mexican/Puerto Rican/Cuban/you know, is Hispanic the word? There was another tall white guy who had very long arms. There's a shot of this guy in some water wearing a white baggy shirt.

And there's some lyric about crack it, lick it, seal it air tight but I think it's some metaphor about women I can't remember. Please guys.
Quote by willT08
Hopefully you can help - I've been looking for one song all my life, I was shown it but forgot to write down the details and I lost it again.

So it's a Hip Hop song, came out early 2000s probably, was always on rotation on MTV. The video was set on an island, loads of women in bikini's. One of the rappers was a short Mexican/Puerto Rican/Cuban/you know, is Hispanic the word? There was another tall white guy who had very long arms. There's a shot of this guy in some water wearing a white baggy shirt.

And there's some lyric about crack it, lick it, seal it air tight but I think it's some metaphor about women I can't remember. Please guys.

I google's those lyrics and got Rock Ya Body By Stagga Lee.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by Iced Earth9
I google's those lyrics and got Rock Ya Body By Stagga Lee.

I was thinking rock ya body. MVP I think
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
I was thinking rock ya body. MVP I think

You are my man.

You are my hero.