So I've got 2 guitars, and the money forces me to sell one, so I'm going to ask you, which one of these 2 guitars looks better to you (and don't tell me to keep the one that's more comfortable to me, because I'm going to use the neck that's comfortable to me with the body that looks hotter to you guys). They both sound pretty much the same, except for the humbucking pickup which is better for my style, but I can keep up with single coils too.

Guitar1.

Guitar2.

Just give me an opinion of which of those 2 looks better to you. They're both cheap guitars so it's the looks that matters now

Thanks
I mean, no offense to your tastes or anything, but I would pay someone to get the first one away from me.
It will probably be easier to sell the "Strat" unless you have a particular buyer in mind.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Seref
I mean, no offense to your tastes or anything, but I would pay someone to get the first one away from me.

QFT. Kill it with fire.
Quote by Seref

Nah it's a long story of why and how I got this guitar. It's just weird. I've asked my friends the same question, ones tend to like it a lot, the others hate it.. So... Keep posting your opinions guys, I will not be offended if you say that both of them looked like horse crap
Quote by ExDementia
Strange to see such a "metal" looking guitar with all single coils. Is that just a modified Fender Strat?

Yes it is. It's just not Fender but some no name cheap brand. I bought it used, so I've got no idea what it is since the headstock is customized too. And you cannot see the name.
Last edited by StefanWylde at Jul 12, 2013,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and my eye ain't seein' no beauty in the first one. I'd ditch the first one and keep the Strat.
I would keep the strat, mainly because you can probably get more tones out of it. The other one definitely has a love it or hate it vibe about it(I would've loved it when I was fifteen). Too bad you got to sell one though.
Make sure that the neck you want fits on the body you want, sometimes you can't just swap them willy-nilly. I like them both but would probably keep the strat, but that would probably also sell for more money.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The first one (which looks like a weird Warlock to me) probably wouldn't sell for much man. I would just keep that because it probably has one cool story behind it that's worth more than a few bucks. But if you could get enough cash for it and it is pretty worthless to you, keep the strat. Looks a lot nicer and would be taken more seriously for looks. Can't go wrong with all black for metal.

Nice sheets btw
you're never as free as when you are lost
I'm all for extreme shapes but... what on earth is that thing in the first pic? A metal guitar? No, it has single coils. So Jazz and blues guitar? No, I dont think anyone playing that style would touch that shape with ten foot pole.

I'm not saying you should sell it though. Its just so bizarre guitar that it could be worth keeping just for the curiosity sake alone.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
The first guitar is just fugly.

Strat looks a lot better.

And I'm sure it will be a lot easier to sell the Strat, unless you sell your "pointy" guitar to a 12-year-old "metalhead".
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
The first guitar is just fugly.

Strat looks a lot better.

And I'm sure it will be a lot. easier to sell the Strat, unless you sell your "pointy" guitar to a 12-year-old "metalhead".

Mate sell it, Its really messed up.
I agree with MM it will be easyer to sell the strat buts it is up to you if you want to sell a fugly guitar for nothing or the strat for a bit of cash !!!!!!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Make sure that the neck you want fits on the body you want, sometimes you can't just swap them willy-nilly. I like them both but would probably keep the strat, but that would probably also sell for more money.

This, especially if it's cheap Chinese crap. I remember taking the neck off of my cheapo Sinostrat and the screws were going in at all different angles. Looks like they just freehanded it with a handheld. Man, those workshops must be real bad if they don't even have pillar drills.

In the case that they are interchangeable, keep the black on black strat and put the maple neck on it, because that would be real hot.
Last edited by johnnykbop at Jul 14, 2013,