I feel like one of RHCP's hits would be fun. I probably wouldn't do it unless I was drunk with my friends though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I actually just karaoke'd a few hrs ago. I sang sexy & i know it cuz that's the only one on the playlist I knew the words to. Also I can't sing at all so this was a good choice
cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUqV1HoEYLw

Quote by Rockford_rocks
This is where you want to be. Everyone joins in and the bitches love it

If only I could pull off a convincing scottish accent.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Close My Eyes Forever by Lita Ford and Ozzy but I usually sing it as a solo. Then Underneath It All by No Doubt and then maybe The Metro by Berlin but it depends on my mood also.
STಠ_ಠ
Done some The Cure, The Smiths and Syd Barrett live.

See Emily Play is loads of fun. When the synth/piano bridge kicks in you just stand there and look like a druggie like Syd. Oh yeah.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I go to karaoke all the time. The western music is pretty limited, but I still find stuff I can sing. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, The Real Slim Shady, Sympathy For the Devil are some standbys.

Back in the states at bars I would often sing sublime songs esp. Santeria.

As far as Japanese songs I can do the theme song for Evangelion, Ue wo mite arukou by Sakamoto Kyuu, and uh... some Mass Of The Fermenting Dregs songs, but usually no one likes those.
Listen. I'm sorry.
I would do something by the smiths aswell as I cant sing just like morrisey
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle