Is there anyone that wants to talk about how awesome this show is, I can't believe this thread hasn't been made. So to start the thread off, what is your favorite Schmidt qoute ?
Mine personally is " I love mango chutany, really any type of chutany"
I've seen a few episodes and it seems alright
don't know if I'll start watching it regularly though
but Cece has nice boobs
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I've seen a few episodes and it seems alright
don't know if I'll start watching it regularly though
but Cece has nice boobs

Meh, in one episode Jess is in a bra and she has a rocking body.
well it goes without saying that Zooey is a qt
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Idk what qt means but she's adorable as **** and the only reason I gave the show a chance
i believe it means q-tip
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I've watched a few eps and it was kinda boring. I don't dislike it but it's what I'd have in the background while doing mindless work
cat
One of the best comedies on TV currently. I second this thread hard.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Im in love with zooey deschanel
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Im in love with zooey deschanel

Second that, and if the opportunity arose, I wouldn't settle for Katy Perry to have a lookalike.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I don't know what qt means ?

qt= cutie

Edit: I love the scene when Schmidt pisses himself fighting over a parking spot, and then when people ask him he's like "that I did... that I did."
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 13, 2013,
The show is meh, but I watch it religiously because Zooey.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Quote by strat0blaster
One of the best comedies on TV currently.

Which just shows the sad state of TV today if this festering pile and "Big Bang Theory" are example of "good" comedies..
Quote by Laird95
The show is meh, but I watch it religiously because Zooey.

Meh ?, I think you got some Schmidt on your face.
Quote by jugglingfreak
Which just shows the sad state of TV today if this festering pile and "Big Bang Theory" are example of "good" comedies..

I used to like The Big Bang Theory but New Girl is far better
Quote by jugglingfreak

I hate BBT and almost every other network comedy of the last decade, but this show is still really funny. Have you actually ever watched this show or did you just look at a preview and just think it was about hipsters and check out? The fact that you even compared the two is strange.

I laugh harder at New Girl than probably any show other than Seinfeld or Curb and maybe Family Guy back in the day.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Have you actually ever watched this show or did you just look at a preview and just think it was about hipsters and check out? The fact that you even compared the two is strange.

No, I gave it the first 4 episodes. I will always give a show at least two or three (even my favorite shows of all time have had a crap episode or two).

Zooey Deschanel is annoying beyond belief in that show. I'd rather have a pickle fork in my eye. It's the show because I've seen her in other things where she wasn't annoying (including "Elf").

I compare the two because they are both unfunny and unwatchable but considered "hit comedies" You can throw "Two and a Half Men" in that mix as well.