I haven't signed into this site and looked at my profile in years, and I have to say, it has been hilarious going through my old posts when I was in high school. I remember the days when I lived for coming on these forums when I was a bored, broke ass teenager with nothing to do. It's good to see this community that got me through some tough times is still alive and well.

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, looking back on older posts when they first joined the site and wondering, "What the hell was he/she thinking!"

Keep on keepin' on Ultimate Guitar
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

Last edited by kbass9267 at Jul 13, 2013,
ackward*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Jon777
God, I know that feeling. I hate it when an old thread pops up and I stumble upon my posts from a few year back. Oof.

I clicked on your profile to find a couple year-old thread and quote you. Furthest one was December, and it was closed.

But just know that I tried.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Jon777
God, I know that feeling. I hate it when an old thread pops up and I stumble upon my posts from a few year back. Oof.

I always delete them when i see them.
Sail upon the open skies
Holy shit, I remember you. I've got it worse than you, I had to sit through my awkward preteen stage in my post history. I was 11 when I signed up, going through the teen phase right now. I like to think that I've matured enough that I won't cringe at my current posts in a few years, but we'll see...
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I cringe at things I posted yesterday.
I don't dare to look at the shit I had to say when I was 16.
Quote by kbass9267

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, looking back on older posts when they first joined the site and wondering, "What the hell was he/she thinking!"

This.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Hawkward*

ackwad
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Skynyrd890
I clicked on your profile to find a couple year-old thread and quote you. Furthest one was December, and it was closed.

But just know that I tried.

Thanks, bud.

Quote by angusfan16

I think the only thing I've brought myself to delete was one of my first threads. It was so shit that I couldn't stand living knowing that people could still go back and read the thing. >_____>
Quote by angusfan16

I'm going to start doing this when I see mine, except for the memorable ones.

I'll regret what I post now in a few years but not as badly, hopefully. My posts from two years ago are not nearly as cringe worthy as my posts from four years ago so I would like to think I won't cringe too badly when I see posts like this one in the future.

If you are still this much of a twat you need to off yourself.

Edit: That feeling when some of your awful posts are in closed threads so you can't delete them.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jul 13, 2013,