Page 1 of 2
Yo pitbros, I turn the old age of 21 today. As I live in the UK, that means shit all but if I was in the US, I would be out getting legally hammered.

I invite you all to my theoretical party in The Pit. Bring drinks, snacks, Blackjack, hookers and Texas Hold'em and of course, something for me Also, suggest more things to bring!

Whats everyone going to bring to this fine gathering?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
i brought Bacardi and coke.

plus clowns

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
It's not a party without conjoined twins
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

This makes me really sad..

And yet for some reason i immediately started thinking what happens when they wanna masturbate? Do they just like... ****.. do they kiss eachother when they get extra horny? Jesus. They share the same body. That is ****ed. I am an insensitive asshole that can't stop thinking about conjoined twins having sex and masturbating. what is wrong with me..
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Quote by vayne92

And yet for some reason i immediately started thinking what happens when they wanna masturbate? Do they just like... ****.. do they kiss eachother when they get extra horny? Jesus. They share the same body. That is ****ed. I am an insensitive asshole that can't stop thinking about conjoined twins having sex and masturbating. what is wrong with me..

I think that's the single most ****ed up thing I've read for a while.
Quote by vayne92

I just want to know what happens when 1 of them kills someone else. Legally.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Antis0cial
I just want to know what happens when 1 of them kills someone else. Legally.

or what if one kidnaps the other? is it homicide or suicide?

Quote by Harvey Swick
or what if one kidnaps the other? is it homicide or suicide?

What if you kill the other one? Do you then just walk around with a dead person hanging out on your neck. So many questions.. Anybody in the pit a conjoined twin?
Quote by vayne92

Idk, It's not that sad. I watched a video of them and they love being so close to eachother

and I don't think there's a single person who doesn't see them and wonder the same thing
Sex is one of the most intimate things we do, and for/with them it would be an entirely different experience, I think it's entirely natural to wonder how a human with a deformity experiences their most intimate moments. Because they are still human, But they are different and unique far more than we could imagine

Atleast that's my thought

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Idk, It's not that sad. I watched a video of them and they love being so close to eachother

and I don't think there's a single person who doesn't see them and wonder the same thing
Sex is one of the most intimate things we do, and for/with them it would be an entirely different experience, I think it's entirely natural to wonder how a human with a deformity experiences their most intimate moments. Because they are still human, But they are different and unique far more than we could imagine

I can fap to this..
Quote by vayne92
I can fap to this..

We should call playboy and explain to them how lucrative this opportunity could be

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
this thread became a discussion about deformed human sex?

now i remember why i love the Pit.

Quote by Harvey Swick

Quote by Harvey Swick

I will allow it

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by vayne92

Well, now you've got me intrigued.
Quote by Jon777
Got you some Goldschlager. It tastes like Big Red. And opulence.

But it cuts the back off your throat and makes tears in your stomach :'(
Quote by Metasponge
Aint no party like a Mario Party.

luigi always wins by doing absolutely nothing.
Come on guys we're getting off track here.. Did we all forget about conjoined twin sex?
Happy birthday!

I bring the hookers:

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Congrats mate! It's my birthday as well so I didn't bring anything. I hereby claim half your gifts as well. Dibs.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

One head works the shaft, the other works the balls. Perfect simultaneous teamwork.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Happy birthday

Also, lol @ this thread's derailment topic

Good luck on your gig tonight

Also happy year-closer-to-death day TS! I got you a conjoined hooker, go look in your car's trunk.
Quote by tukk04
Good luck on your gig tonight

How did you know I'm gigging tonight? Are you from the Midlands/Dudley? Thanks though, hopefully I won't die in the heat later haha!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
How did you know I'm gigging tonight? Are you from the Midlands/Dudley? Thanks though, hopefully I won't die in the heat later haha!

I liked your band on fb so it showed up in my feed, that or my long range stalking technique is working wonderfully.
Happy birthday, I brought a creeper to the party. Sorry bout that.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Oh, haha. Either way, thank you again!

I live in pennsylvania in the states, btw.
Well, if we ever get over to the States again I'll make sure I suggest Pennsylvania as one of the stops
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Well, if we ever get over to the States again I'll make sure I suggest Pennsylvania as one of the stops

Last edited by tukk04 at Jul 13, 2013,
I brought myself leony.

All you need is me this beautiful day.

I love you.
We're all alright!
Quote by Mathedes
I brought myself leony.

All you need is me this beautiful day.

I love you.

Quote by angusfan16
Page 1 of 2