Quote by Deliriumbassist
Fear of the unknown. You may know what the change will be, but not the consequences.

/thread
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Change is a pretty broad idea man. Not all change is positive and progressive. Sometimes trying to reinvent the wheel is pretty counter productive.
you're never as free as when you are lost
I believe that change is necessary for humans to grow and learn. Doing the same things with the same people becomes dull and boring, and can eventually lead to depression.

Change is important, even when it's unexpected. It's up to you to decide how you want to handle it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I know right?? I can't believe more people aren't interested in the advancement of science and accepting of climate change, among other things. Why so defensive against medical/scientific progress and scientists? It makes me so sad.
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
Sometimes trying to reinvent the wheel is pretty counter productive.

But flying cars and hoverboards.
Quote by captainsnazz
Because adapting to change requires effort and people are lazy

That explanation is easy to understand so I'm going to accept it as truth.
Quote by metal4eva_22
But flying cars and hoverboards.

The idea of engineering research is a personal threat to my life, and an offensive personal insult.