A while ago I bought an LTD MH-401QM used at Long & McQuade. After a few months I decided to restring it using a guide I found. It seemed to go just fine, until the B string popped out of the bridge. I tried again with another string, and the same issue repeated itself.
I took it back to the Long & McQuade and explained the issue, and paid to have them restring it (the satisfaction guarantee had long since expired). I took it home and played it for an hour, and while abusing the Floyd Rose arm like a moron, the same string popped out of the bridge again.
I returned to the L&M and they had one of their techs look at it. I'm not sure what he did to it, but the string stayed in place, so I had assumed he had fixed the issue and my bridge was now trouble-free, until today.
As soon as I took it out of the case, I noticed the entire saddle was loose in the bridge, and the B string now sat a significant distance above the other strings. I can push the saddle back into place, but it pops loose again after a little bit of playing.
I don't use a whammy bar enough to warrant really having a Floyd Rose - the only reason I bought it was because I got a good deal on it. Should I pay to have the saddle replaced, or should I try to find this guitar a new home?
Determine if it's the saddle or the bridge that's ****ed. If it's just the saddle, get a new saddle.
Quote by Seref
Determine if it's the saddle or the bridge that's ****ed. If it's just the saddle, get a new saddle.

This. If you like everything about the guitar except for the floyd, I'd look into getting a Tremol-no or other way of blocking the bridge. It would probably be less hassle than trying to sell it and find a different guitar.
Quote by Seref

I'm not entirely sure how to do that, lol.