I'm in the market to mod my 535Q. Initially I was going to just throw in an LED but after a recent trip to Guitar Center and seeing the newer model with the tone and boost controls on the side I thought it was super convenient. I have the older one with the knobs underneath. Which kind of sucks if you need to tweak something real quick.

So, the question is how would I go about moving the knobs to one side? If it's even possible.

Thanks, UG!
I shouldn't imagine it would be too difficult, so long as there is enough space for two pots inside the casing, without them interfering with where the PCB is supposed to sit. As long as you can get them in, it should be no problem. All you have to do is unsolder the existing pots, solder some small wires in there instead and link them up to the new pots, then drill a hole for the new pots, stick some knobs on and you're pretty much done
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
I shouldn't imagine it would be too difficult, so long as there is enough space for two pots inside the casing, without them interfering with where the PCB is supposed to sit. As long as you can get them in, it should be no problem. All you have to do is unsolder the existing pots, solder some small wires in there instead and link them up to the new pots, then drill a hole for the new pots, stick some knobs on and you're pretty much done

I was just thinking that this could work after popping it open just now. I just needed to hear it. Thanks!