Picked her up for $480 after taxes and all that.

She's pretty awesome—got a barebones tone. It's loud as hell, especially considering 80% of the volume comes from changing it from 1 to 4 on the knob.

I was worried, before I just spent 30 minutes playing it cranked, that it would be too sterile in it's clean tone.

WRONG!

Even bringing it up to 4 (out of 12) gives it a solid, solid, solid crunch. Though I don't have one yet, I imagine throwing a Keely booster on in front of it would be great. A TS9 would do a great indie-o.d. solo. Granted, I do have a Manson MBK-2 pickup in the bridge, which is a decently high output p-up.

Nonetheless, the amp is very responsive to changes in volume and tone pots. Even more so than my Marshall, I might add.

I haven't even really diddled around with the "other" channel. Frankly, if I'm not playing loud enough to milk a decent crunch out of the clean channel, then I'll just hop over to my Blackstar HT-1.

I'll throw some more descriptive stuff up later. Maybe more pics.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

This is a great amp for Fender cleans on the cheap. I almost bought one a while ago. Not really sure what happened with that.

HNAD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I didn't expect that amp with the hints you gave...

HNAD!!

- and is that picture from your place with all the basses hanging on the wall?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
I didn't expect that amp with the hints you gave...

HNAD!!

- and is that picture from your place with all the basses hanging on the wall?

No haha. It was the place that I purchased the amp. I was just so excited I had to snap a picture then and there.

Cool shop. They have Divided by 13
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society