Hi

First of all i would like to thank the previous posters who helped me on choosing a new amp.

I am more or less convinced on buying a roland cube.I just have a few final questions then i will make my choice on which one to buy.

What i want to know is what is the difference between the amps with no x or x or xl next to their wattage.

Sorry if im a bit confusing just ask me what i mean if you are unsure.

Thanks
I think the XL increased the looper recording time. I'd probably just get an XL.

Apparently there's a new one out called the GX lol. It has an iPod jack where you can use a Roland app while playing if that interests you.
This is the life we must choose.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm surprised that a big arm hasn't appeared out of the amp and slapped you across the face.
Last edited by TremontiAddict at Jul 13, 2013,
Quote by TremontiAddict
I think the XL increased the looper recording time. I'd probably just get an XL.

Apparently there's a new one out called the GX lol. It has an iPod jack where you can use a Roland app while playing if that interests you.

Im looking for a amp which plays mp3/cds while i play along but i looked up quite a few youtube vids about the roland cube and it definately seems a quality piece of gear.