As the title says..
I tried to find something like this as these are the stories which I find funniest and I have a few myself.
So, tell your stories to the world, whether it's PE/Gym class, competitive sport, at the Gym or at professional matches.
So yeah, fire away
Not really a guitarist..
one time i went to a batting cage and fouled the ball so it would then land on my head
Sports. It's called sports.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Sports. It's called sports.

Won't happen again sir

Quote by progdude93
Does hunting count?

Sure
Not really a guitarist..
I once kicked the crossbar with a football and it came back and smashed me in the nose.

I also once tried to kick a ball over my head and it smashed me in the nose.
During my last expedition, I was with my friend Harry, but we call him HW. I was visiting him down in Texas, and we were going quail hunting. Cut to two hours later, he thought he had downed a bird, so he was looking for it. Knowing he'd be gone a minute or two, I went off in the direction of a few more. Cut to two minutes later, he was coming back to join me, a quail flew right behind me, and I turned and shot it. He may or may not have been hit by an errant pellet or two. Everyone else who was there agrees it wasn't my fault. Nobody could have avoided that situation. Except by not going hunting, of course. You don't think I'm at fault, do you?
Quote by soundgarden1986
The Houston Astros are the funniest story

True but then again..

STಠ_ಠ
I've actually forgotten to tell my story..
So there's a guy I met in my first year of high school, for the story I'll call him Steve. So Steve played in a team along with a bunch of other guys I knew or got to know when starting high school and he's a really quiet and timid person so that in itself was a shock. They ask me to play one night and so I turn up and play, Steve turns out to be one of the best footballers I've ever seen, but still he doesn't say a word. He gets fouled and the ref ignores it, so Steve sprints the length of the pitch after dusting himself off and shoulder charges the guy who fouled him, he's still got the ball so it isn't too horrendous. The ref asks to have a word and I can't see or hear what Steve says to the referee but I hear the referee say back to him 'If you keep using language like that I'm going to have to send you off,' Steve turns around and says to himself 'this is f*cking sh*t'.. doesn't seem too funny but it just stunned me into laughter
Not really a guitarist..
Quote by joe_gaffney
I've actually forgotten to tell my story..
So there's a guy I met in my first year of high school, for the story I'll call him Steve. So Steve played in a team along with a bunch of other guys I knew or got to know when starting high school and he's a really quiet and timid person so that in itself was a shock. They ask me to play one night and so I turn up and play, Steve turns out to be one of the best footballers I've ever seen, but still he doesn't say a word. He gets fouled and the ref ignores it, so Steve sprints the length of the pitch after dusting himself off and shoulder charges the guy who fouled him, he's still got the ball so it isn't too horrendous. The ref asks to have a word and I can't see or hear what Steve says to the referee but I hear the referee say back to him 'If you keep using language like that I'm going to have to send you off,' Steve turns around and says to himself 'this is f*cking sh*t'.. doesn't seem too funny but it just stunned me into laughter

I really wish you would have continued to forget to tell that story.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Oh and those Astros pics are hilarious
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
When I was a kid I kicked a soccer ball and my shoe came flying off and landed on the school's roof.

Even fans of the Astros can't do baseball right.

A little explanation on this one since I couldn't figure it out at first: First guy picks up the ball to throw it. As he's throwing, 17 gets in the way, and it bounces off his chest. It then ricochets back into the guy who threw it, so this man effectively beaned himself in the head.

Also obligatory buttfumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAQnJdOniCk
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by sam b
Torres did a Torres this one time

this never gets old
Gear

ESP LTD EC-401
Jackson DK2M
Line 6 POD HD300
Quote by progdude93
During my last expedition, I was with my friend Harry, but we call him HW. I was visiting him down in Texas, and we were going quail hunting. Cut to two hours later, he thought he had downed a bird, so he was looking for it. Knowing he'd be gone a minute or two, I went off in the direction of a few more. Cut to two minutes later, he was coming back to join me, a quail flew right behind me, and I turned and shot it. He may or may not have been hit by an errant pellet or two. Everyone else who was there agrees it wasn't my fault. Nobody could have avoided that situation. Except by not going hunting, of course. You don't think I'm at fault, do you?

Are you related to Cheney?
I was in my city's soccer league in first grade (basically the little league of soccer) and absolutely sucked at it, and never made a single goal that whole season. Then, during the very last part of the very last game of the season, our team and the other team got to the center part of the field (idk what it is called) to kick the ball off, and the other team got to kick it. When they kicked it, it came to me, so I kicked it just enough to get it moving at a reasonable speed, and it went into the goal, ending the game! The funny part about that was that everyone there knew me from school, and knew I sucked at soccer (I still do lol), and when I kicked it into the goal, nobody moved a muscle, and even the referee was standing there. It makes me think that everyone was thinking something like, "There is no way he just made that goal. There just isn't. I refuse to believe it." And that is my story.
"Go roll around in your sic."- Corey Taylor

Firm hater of the Les Paul. Fan of the Iceman.

You just can't have enough guitars. It is impossible for that to happen.
Quote by stormtrooper887

Oh my god

Anyway, when I used to play rugby, this one time I had to catch a kick (which I was pretty used to considering I played on the wing) but I didn't catch the ball into my chest properly, and instead of just fumbling the ball, it sort of rolled from my hands, down my arms and bounced up and hit me in the face. Everyone laughed.
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at Jul 13, 2013,
Quote by wyldething
I really wish you would have continued to forget to tell that story.

Yeah.. Well.. Your mum!
Not really a guitarist..
I was coaching pee wee football and one of my players was missing. Looking around, I saw him near where the cheerleaders were practicing.

When he came back, I said, "Where were you, you can't just take off like that during practice?"

He said, "I was over by the ho's."

I said, "The ho's?"

He said, "Yeah, the ho's." And strutted away back onto the field.

My mouth dropped open and I just stared, until I realized he didn't mean the cheerleaders, he had been simply getting a drink of water from the spigot.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by kozmo4200
Are you related to Cheney?

Relevant to this thread, you just swung at a pitch 50 feet over your head.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Relevant to this thread, you just swung at a pitch 50 feet over your head.

I assume you got it.
My friend falls down a lot when playing sports. Yet he always manages to score in hockey and hit the ball in baseball.

But he also runs into walls and falls down at least once a game.
Quote by sam b
Torres did a Torres this one time

I headbutted my living room wall and called him a cunt when this happened.

That's my funny sports related story.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S