http://8tracks.com/autumnaurora/za-kraj-za-krew

Had some free time so I put together a few tracks from the old Polish scene, themed mostly around the Temple of Fullmoon bands. Admittedly, this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's an interesting excursion in time, if nothing else. And for me personally, the Gontyna Kry, Fullmoon and Kataxu tracks alone make it worthwhile. Enjoy!

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Oh great... now that archive thread I made is no longer accurate *grumble grumble*
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Typical "can't believe I never checked this out beforehand!" post, but Gontyna Kry are so good. I am far from well versed on the Polish scene, and I wouldn't doubt your taste in music. Looking good!
Cheers! Yeah I've never seen many posts about Polish bands here, so I thought I'd throw a few tracks together as a sampler of sorts. GK feature probably my favourite song from that scene, period

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Hell fecking yea! I'm exactly in the mood for this stuff, even though I didn't know it existed.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

I don't want to spoil it too much, but there's a crying baby in the Kataxu song, and it is awful. Great song except for that one part.

Saw a few more names I recognized as it went on, great mix.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jul 14, 2013,
Cool, thanks for taking the time I'm not sure how i feel about that bit of the Kataxu song myself, I think I don't notice it as much because I can vaguely see where they were going with that - but it's pretty out of place.

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
awesome, so are we going to start up the metal radio stuff again?

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by rg_metal
awesome, so are we going to start up the metal radio stuff again?

It's really up to everyone; this was an open-ended one-off with no regular contributions planned as such. But if people want to start posting mixes again, no complaints here. I'm certainly considering some more in the future

Quote by AnnihiSlateR

I'll give it a listen later and see how it compares to my polish bm mix I did a while back. Looking forwards to it though as you have tastes I trust.

cool; I recall you making that some time back, so it'd be interesting to see how they compare. Let me know what you think of it, for sure.

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Jul 14, 2013,
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
hahah; it's adjustable though, right?

Of course it is

For those who haven't seen that thread I highly recomend you check it out... it's a list of every Metal Radio that's ever happened ever (well almost)

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1546144
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jul 14, 2013,
I'd definitely do this again, it was pretty fun. Will listen to this mix soon.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm