Hi Guys, the thing is that as a guitarrist I need things that are portable: easy to set up and easy to carry, so I've been doing some research and found out about Line 6 Pocket Pod and I liked it because Its decent sounding and you can plug directly into PA, but the only problem is that sometimes I need to change effects in the same song, so It doesnt cover that need, after that, I was considering one of the Line 6 Pod HDs, that you can also plug directly into the PA, but they are a bit expesive for me at the moment, and are definetly a lot bigger than a pocket POD, so the question is do you know any other products similar to these ones ( maybe other brands ) that you can plug directly into PA, and are portable? Thanks in advance for your help!
Look at a POD XT/X3 Live. You will have to go used, but they are still good modelers. The XT will run you $125ish and the X3 runs $150+ used.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Rob nailed it. If you can find an HD whatever floor model it would be best. The 300 and 400 go for 200-250. The 500 still goes for 300 or more used.

Check you local craigslist or GUitar Centers used site.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
Rob nailed it. If you can find an HD whatever floor model it would be best. The 300 and 400 go for 200-250. The 500 still goes for 300 or more used.

Check you local craigslist or GUitar Centers used site.
This. They run pretty cheap used and are very much worth it to save up for.