For those who don't know what it is (because I didn't... And still kind of don't) it's cold-pressed coffee.. Which, like I said, I'm not sure what it means but it's pre-made coffee thats like super smooth and gets rid of the acidity of normal coffee so you still get the caffeine and it takes like coffee but without the bite.
Which I think is a bit silly because thats kind of the reason I drink coffee is because I like the bitterness... BUT I DIGRESS.

My girlfriend just bought me jar of this Chameleon Cold-Brew at whole foods today. Wondering if anyone has any good ideas for what to add to it?
I tried putting water in it like it says firstly on the bottle, but I think I put too much.

Gonna try it with some whiskey tomorrow. Maybe vodka? Like a less alcoholic Black Russian kind of thing.. I don't know

Anyone have any experience with this kind of stuff or does is this a dumb thing to get excited about?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
coffee and vodka? ew

whisky that shit