Poll: Do you have a racial profile?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have a racial profile?
No
4 67%
Yes
2 33%
Voters: 6.
What's wrong with it? http://www.blackplanet.com/ is full of racial profiles and nobody gives a shit. Whenever white people want to have a racial profile there's a big liberal media storm. It's bullshti.
Check out my band Disturbed
as a white person living in japan I am racially profiled every day by everyone I meet. It's not that bad. There's some stuff that isn't very cool about it every once in a while... but like, I can at least admit I behave differently than the people I'm surrounded by in some ways. See, people often equate racial profiling to racism, when really it isn't. It's based on observations of a group of people. I'll tell you what, in my experience, blacks, whites, asians, latinos, etc. etc. etc. and even the subgroups within them all behave differently, so if when you see someone you automatically assume some things about them based on the color of their skin, it isn't racist; it's just logical. Having said that, everyone who isn't totally dense should realize that any kind of profile is not usually 100% accurate-- in fact this is inherent by the definition of the word.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by vilk
as a white person living in japan I am racially profiled every day by everyone I meet. It's not that bad. There's some stuff that isn't very cool about it every once in a while... but like, I can at least admit I behave differently than the people I'm surrounded by in some ways. See, people often equate racial profiling to racism, when really it isn't. It's based on observations of a group of people. I'll tell you what, in my experience, blacks, whites, asians, latinos, etc. etc. etc. and even the subgroups within them all behave differently, so if when you see someone you automatically assume some things about them based on the color of their skin, it isn't racist; it's just logical. Having said that, everyone who isn't totally dense should realize that any kind of profile is not usually 100% accurate-- in fact this is inherent by the definition of the word.

I heard it's practically impossible not to get laid in Tokyo if you're white. Is that true?
Quote by genghisgandhi
I heard it's practically impossible not to get laid in Tokyo if you're white. Is that true?

Laid by ladyboys maybe
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by genghisgandhi

I haven't spent much time there. But it's really easy to get laid if you're white in Kyoto/Osaka. If you're not fat, that is. If there's any race that is superficial about weight-- it's the Japanese. You often hear about these big fat nerds who come here to try and use their japanese101 to get laid and it gets them nowhere. But dudes who can't speak a word but are good looking will pull girls in seconds flat. Slutty girls, but hey, you know?
Listen. I'm sorry.