Page 1 of 2
If you could have any artist (or photographer I guess we'll accept as well, but that's kinda lame) design your album cover, liner notes, lyric pages, and band pictures who would you choose.

It's kind of hard because the first thoughts that came to mind were Dali, and Jackson Pollock, but they don't really reflect my music at all, so I would have to choose someone else.

I suppose you could even choose one artist to paint/design the cover and another "photographer" to take the band photos, and while we are at it any director to film the music video.

Really though before I get to carried away I would just like to see some cool artwork that reflects your image.

So personally I kind of like David Rathman

bigun'

I'll have to think about photographers. . .

Introduce me to your artist!!!!!!
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Paying attention to artists is for drama kids and hipsters
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Paying attention to artists is for drama kids and hipsters

Wearing kilts is for hipsters.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine

I beg your pardon?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by whywefight
these are really cool, i wish i could do really good art without having to practice.

I have Ice Age: The Frost Giant hanging on my wall (page three, I think). There's a lot of work he hasn't put up, though. He made an art book about the rise of vegetables as the cause of the apocalypse. He does weird stuff like that. He's currently working on a huge A1 piece at the moment, now the weather is good and he can do things outside.

I'd also get Sarah Hardy to do some work as well:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Hardy-Illustration/139760726098946?sk=photos_albums

Her Revelations piece is excellent- 27 metres long, about a metre in height.
Roger Dean. Also famous for doing the album art for Yes (among other bands)

Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by genghisgandhi

]

Bear on the right reminds me of someone.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Tag43
Whoever does the ATCQ albums.

This.

This so much.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Personaly, I'd design my own album cover.

Quote by Toadvine

Surely wearing hipsters is for hipsters?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jul 15, 2013,
don't we have a pretty good album designer in the pit already? I wish I could remember his name, but I'm pretty sure he did one for a hip hop artist
Yeah I love Converge's artwork. That'd be cool. Another is Esao Andrews, who does the art for Circa Survive. I'd probably most want him. Some of his work:

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Our recent E.P had art work designed by John Reuss. Check him out, He's a cool guy and designed the work for us because he was a fan of our band.

http://www.johnreuss.com/
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Aaron Turner.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Yeah I love Converge's artwork. That'd be cool. Another is Esao Andrews, who does the art for Circa Survive. I'd probably most want him. Some of his work:

Those are cool

I quite like Edward Hopper's style

and as actual album art

Jerry uelsmann can do it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by WCPhils
yep

+2
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Probably John Dyer Baizley.

http://aperfectmonster.com/

I was gonna say the same thing. The guy is a beast when it comes to making album covers.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by WCPhils
yep

this is so typical of you guys. you can chose any artist in history. pretend like you have an ounce of culture and pick someone we didn't all expect.
Quote by Eastwinn
this is so typical of you guys. you can chose any artist in history. pretend like you have an ounce of culture and pick someone we didn't all expect.

Quote by goest
John Dyer Baizley or nothing.

****ing lol.

anyway, not sure why you're shitting on phils and not me, phils was just agreeing with me.
Quote by Eastwinn

Vincent Van Gogh.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Eastwinn

How about George Bellows or Winslow Homer?

But I do love this Rathman guy

Page 1 of 2