I'm terrible at discovering bands. It's hard to try and find technical death metal underneath a shit tonne of generic "Technical" Core bands.

Looking for something along the lines of The Black Dahlia Murder, Job For A Cowboy, Necrophagist and Dir en Grey (Not really technical nor death but they have some cool time signatures)

Thanks...
stop listening to all of those bands and listen exclusively to gorod
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
no it has to be technical death metal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
+1 for gorod. Also Spawn of Possession might be good if you like Necrophagist.

For me, no one will ever top NILE.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Augury? lol not new, but if you listen to BDM and JfaC, this kind of tech metal might have eluded you.
Not really, But when i say technical i mean more than just a few sweeps. Something that would be challenging yet fun to play along to
You could listen to Ulcerate. That's a whole ****in new kind of tech. DM right there. You might squirt your shorts.
Listen. I'm sorry.
holy **** yes ulcerate
Quote by korinaflyingv
Obscura
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Looking for tech death. Named JFAC and TBDM. What.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
Looking for tech death. Named JFAC and TBDM. What.

lol i thought this too
Listen. I'm sorry.
Beyond Creation
Fallujah
Vale of Pnath
Beneath the Massacre
Gorod
Justin Bieber
Prostitute Disfigurement
Decrepit Birth
Spawn Of Possession
Formless
Hour of Penance
Obscura
Diskreet
The Faceless
Fleshgod Apocalypse

there you go TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.