Looking at getting my first wah pedal but I have no idea which one to get though. I guess a crybaby would be a good choice, but even then there are so many. It must be something good for stuff like Page, Hammett etc I'm not too fussed for exactly that sound, just something in the same ballpark that should sound close-ish to that

Probably will go used so older models are possible
The GCB95 is plug and play. From my limited knowledge, they're mediocre and are modified to make them better.
The 535Q has "6 custom wah ranges," a boost up to 16 dB, and a "Q" control. This allows for a more custom wah, but also a lot of tweaking to find something that you like.

Personally, I use a 535 (predecessor to the 535q). I've recently modified to have the "Q" control, just for more options. The only difference now is that there is only 11 dB of boost, which I only find helpful if you're using a clean tone with the wah, but with all out gain, it only adds noise.
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
Ive owned 2. Vox and Crybaby.

Vox sounded great new, but within a year something happened and it makes a buzz/crackle whenever you move the pedal. Sounds like shit when trying to use it a lot.

Crybaby is great, my friend gave me his. No problems whatsoever, still works great and its probably around 5 years old now.

I do think I prefer the sound of the Vox but I would recommend the Crybaby.
Quote by Cris5949

Vox sounded great new, but within a year something happened and it makes a buzz/crackle whenever you move the pedal. Sounds like shit when trying to use it a lot.

Research how to clean a wah's wiper or tone pot.

As for which wah TS should get? A 535q is a good choice or any of the signature wahs that have the custom wah selectors. My goto wah is the Bad Horsie 2 contour wah, you can switch between 2 different wah sounds and it turns off and on without a switch and it will never have the crackle noise because it uses an IR sensor instead of a pot. Brilliant!!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -