i like the chords starting on bar 128, but other than that, the song is very basic, and painfully repetitive man. no offense man, but let your guitarist write more and stick with writing drums

sorry man, im trying my best not to be an asshole, but this needs a lot of work
Last edited by pAWNlol at Jul 15, 2013,
Pretty cool for a GP5 track, usually the music is ruined for me, but this is good. What sort of vocals are you thinking? And you need to do more fills and break out of that box. It seemed like you were just following the guitars. They might not want you to know this, but you are a musician too. Think more like Danny Carey and Brann Dailor.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
pawn is right, but I think he might be failing to recognize that with the addition of vocals, guitar solos and melodies, and actual human recording, this track will be way better. You should see some of the songs I've been sent GP's for and were just impossible to sit through, then sounded awesome when actually played by a band.
Quote by ne14t

Well actually there is a recorded version of this song. We had just learned it and recorded it. I'm kinda lazy writing drums on GP, they differ more or less when i'm actually learning the song.

And actually i just started playing drums again after about 4 year break. I'v been playing guitar in couple bands recent times

Heres the recorded version https://soundcloud.com/tommi-kuusela/new-song-1
Last edited by t0mm1_ at Jul 15, 2013,
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
pawn is right, but I think he might be failing to recognize that with the addition of vocals, guitar solos and melodies, and actual human recording, this track will be way better. You should see some of the songs I've been sent GP's for and were just impossible to sit through, then sounded awesome when actually played by a band.

that is true, vocals would add more variation, but even still, i think the guitar tracks should have some more variation to it
I was in a band once where after practice the drummer would pick up a guitar and dick around, it sounded a lot like this kind of stuff. I really like the bass guitar in some sections of this song though.
FYG, pretty sure I was in that band...
Quote by ne14t