Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by metaldud536
I read about this. He should have mooooved over.

oh god

i saw the original and then the edited version when i refreshed.

thread's over. just lock it.
There's no way the mother's quote is real, surely

“I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow," his mother Maria de Souza told Brazil's Super Canal TV channel. "He nearly died when he was two and got meningitis, but I worked hard to buy medicines for him and he survived. And now he's lying in his bed and gets crushed to death by a cow. There's no justice in the world.”
Quote by metaldud536
Really? I'm udderly surprised this kinda stuff can happen.

Really.

I've got a real beef with the writer of that article
Bit worried about his wife though. No roof in the bedroom, she's gonna be friesian
Quote by metaldud536
I read about this. He should have mooooved over.

I'm not gonna even try and beat this

.... Got Milk ?
Make no misteak, falling cows are a hazard in Brazil. If this family still has a beef with the owner of the cow, they would have a legitimate case in quart. Call me grazy, but their lawyer is going to milk that farmer for all he's worth. I get the feeling this cattle is just getting started. Regardless, it will behoof other farmers to keep better track of their animals.

All cheesy jokes aside, sounds like the victim really got creamed by that cow.
Quote by severed-metal
Seems like bovine intervention.

Game over. You win.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Rossenrot
Make no misteak, falling cows are a hazard in Brazil. If this family still has a beef with the owner of the cow, they would have a legitimate case in quart. Call me grazy, but their lawyer is going to milk that farmer for all he's worth. I get the feeling this cattle is just getting started. Regardless, it will behoof other farmers to keep better track of their animals.

All cheesy jokes aside, sounds like the victim really got creamed by that cow.

ayy lmao