Hey guys,

So ive decided to spend a bit of dosh on getting my old Jackson JS1 into a half decent,playable state again.I would attempt tge work myself,but i had a stroke in 2007 (was only 32!!!) and am not too confident with fiddly electronics,soldering etc due to my left arm getting weak and shaky.I still manage to get an hour or so each night on my guitars(Tremonti being usual guitar) but not much more as the arm gets tired after a days work,followed by playing.Id love to get my trusty old JS1 which i bought new in 2000 playing again,and would like these following mods done:

New p/up selector switch
New volume/tone pots
New jack socket
Kill switch added to guitar
Maybe new tremolo or possibly a fixed bridge
Maybe new pick ups-if i can get a decent used set

Ive already fitted a set of locking tuners,although it took me bloody ages!

Please let me know if you would offer any services.If you could give me an idea or quote on price,please email me at:

lee274@hotmail.co.uk

UK only please.Cant afford the shipping elsewhere,

Lee
Where in the uk are you?
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Quote by nightwalker903
Where in the uk are you?

This.
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
Interest? Yes.

Possible? No, I'm afraid. I'm up north .

Look for a local tech .
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
I am also up north.
County Durham

There is a guy who lives next to me who builds guitars, pretty good too.
Building me a les Paul and has done all my guitar repairs over the years.

Might be better to find someone local unless you were willing to trust sending your guitar to someone you don't know and praying the work gets done how you want it. And the courier doesn't damage your guitar
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
You're in Luton? I'm right next door to you in Dunstable. I'd certainly be able to do all of that, depending on how much space there is in the cavity to add a killswitch. The bridge mod you ask may a problem though. That's a vintage style tremolo, dive-only correct? I could block it off to make it work as a fixed.

In any case, I am only 18 but have done quite a few mods to my own guitars as well as a few friends around bedfordshire. If you want to shoot me a message feel free. If you're not interested in me specifically (which I could understand) then I'd recommend going down to Coda Music, or making a trip to Rock Hard Music in Wolverton, MK.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
depending on how much space there is in the cavity to add a killswitch.

Try a shadow electronics kill pot. It acts as your volume control.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
Try a shadow electronics kill pot. It acts as your volume control.

Nice one! Not seen that before. Saves me drilling any holes, unless TS would want the killswitch to be seperate to his volume and tone
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.