I learnt the difference between sex (not sexuality) and gender. Did you learn a thing?
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I've only been awake for 3 hrs and I learned how olives are processed and a brief history of Malaysia
cat
I learned that Whose Line comes back tomorrow and that Avenged has a new single and a new album soon.

And I remembered how good it feels to be pissed off. That's a rarity for me. Scumbag co-workers being lazy pushed me over the edge.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I learned that the only way some people can win an argument is to claim the other person "is a racist" and disregard everything else.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I learned that I don't like French Toast after going through all the trouble of making it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I learned that I don't like French Toast after going through all the trouble of making it.

What the ****
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by JayT44

And I remembered how good it feels to be pissed off. That's a rarity for me. Scumbag co-workers being lazy pushed me over the edge.

I learned being pissed off feels good to some people.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by angusfan16
What the ****

To be fair I had it coming. Haven't had it in a decade and I don't like pancakes anymore too. Some stuff you just like as a kid and dislike as a grown up.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I can probably count on one hand the times I've been noticeably angry in the past year.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
I can probably count on one hand the times I've been noticeably angry in the past year.

Noticeably as in you let people know, or noticeably that those were the only times you felt angry?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Noticeably as in you let people know, or noticeably that those were the only times you felt angry?

Noticeably like, being short with someone in conversation or looking upset or something.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Noticeably like, being short with someone in conversation or looking upset or something.

Oh, I'm usually like that even when I'm not angry. When I'm angry I make that one comment that makes people want to tear their faces off.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JayT44

Wow, you must have a lot of self control. I do this all the time lol
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Wow, you must have a lot of self control. I do this all the time lol

We are soooo alike.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
People think I'm always pissed or high. I rarely actually get noticeably upset outside of my family though.

Also I learned there's poop on shopping carts.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20480_5-horrifying-secrets-supermarkets-dont-want-you-to-know.html
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by guitarxo
twinsies

Siamese twinsies. I'm like the hot head on our freakish body.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DiminishedFifth
I learned that a triple A-twist hasn't been done. And that makes me sad, cause I want a Triple ABC...

I have a vague idea of what this is because I follow you on Tumblr...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I have a vague idea of what this is because I follow you on Tumblr...

A wise decision on your part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHSQanO8Pks

Triple Cork first
Triple Aerial Twist secon (A-twist) (this one hasn't "officially" been landed since it's not on flat ground)
Triple B-twist last

Triple Cork happened... two years ago? One and a half? Somethin' like that. Like 30 something' people can do it.
Trip A-twist, I guess, happened a year ago or so. Maybe 2 or 3 people have attempted with relative success.
Triple B-twist happened like... two days ago Only one person has landed it (and fucking STOMPED THE SHIT out of it too)
Quote by DiminishedFifth

It was a good idea, I get regular lols from your posts.

Even though most of it went over my head, I think it's cool that these limits are trying to be broken. I know other sports are like that (4 minute mile and other stuff), but this stuff like an immediate do it or didn't do it kind of thing.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I learned that my gf doesn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Nothing, but the day is young, or wait, I'm about to go to bed so. . .

. . .shit
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
I learned that if you uninstall Steam all your games get uninstalled too.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
I learned that if you uninstall Steam all your games get uninstalled too.

This is why when steam tells you to backup your library, you should do it.
Quote by strait jacket
This is why when steam tells you to backup your library, you should do it.

Meh, I only have like 3 or 4 games that I play anyway.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I learned that I don't much like the new Ramshackle Glory/Ghost Mice split. Also, Plan-it-X ships things really fast

Quote by Bob_Sacamano

yes, but being pissed on feels much better

mostly kidding
Quote by Rawshik
Meh, I only have like 3 or 4 games that I play anyway.

Well I suppose if you have decent internet it's ok, if I wanted to reinstall all my games it'd literally take months because my internet sucks.

OT: I learnt that if your foot hurts, doing anything that involves standing becomes a very potent form of torture.