Dunno if its jazz-y uses chromatics though
Attachments:
jass.gp5
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Sounds good, sounds like kinda toned down Japanese style funky jazz. Add moar pls.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
The jazz feel on the guitar sounds great but I think I'd prefer this on a piano or a violin.

edit: I actually just plugged it into the violin/piano midi and it sounded nothing like I expected.

Something's off about the 15v on the first string of bar 3, though. I tried different combinations but nothing else did any better. I might just be hearing things but your scale might not fit.
Last edited by TheLotus at Jul 16, 2013,
Quote by TheLotus
The jazz feel on the guitar sounds great but I think I'd prefer this on a piano or a violin.

edit: I actually just plugged it into the violin/piano midi and it sounded nothing like I expected.

Something's off about the 15v on the first string of bar 3, though. I tried different combinations but nothing else did any better. I might just be hearing things but your scale might not fit.

The 15v just clashes with the chord beneath it. Everything it Eb minor with added chromatics in the solo thingy.
Gear:
Schecter KM-6
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by TheLotus
Ah. I'd like to hear it if you ever had that changed.

Here.
Attachments:
Jazz af.gp5
Gear:
Schecter KM-6
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Hmm. I guess it's personal preference. I do like that better, though. But it makes that part of the song a bit flat.