Personally I think it's between Billy Corgan, Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder, Axl Rose, John Lennon, Stevie Nicks (though she annoys me), and Billie Joe Armstrong
David Draiman and Matt Shadows are the two that come to mind right away... Ozzy is prolly the most Unique IMO!!
The most talented man on earth...
Ozzy, Lemmy, Michael Stipe, Tom Petty, Maynard, Corgan, Mercury, Axl Rose, Elvis, Rod Stewart.

Those are the ones I hear and know EXACTLY who it is without question. I'm not a fan of all those guys, but I know who they are
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or

products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a

website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Jizzy Pearl.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I personally think Axl Rose and Bon Scott are the most distinctive ones but others like Brian Johnson, Kurt Cobain and Elvis Presley are important too
Does U2 count as "rock?" You always know Bono when you hear him. Lennon, Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin... too bad they cashed out early. I often wonder which is more distinctive, their voices, or the songs we know them for.
Hmmmm... Freddie Mercury, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Bono, Steven Tyler, I'm blanking right now, but there are a few.