What is your opinion of FWB, pit?
(The concept, not the movie)
I'm finally 18!!!
Last edited by NirvanaLuvr16 at Jul 16, 2013,
Quote by SomeEvilDude
Good film, I enjoyed it.

Not the movie, the concept.
I'm finally 18!!!
I thought Mila Kunis' acting was satisfactory.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by fc89konkari
Given the correct circumstances, I think it's fine.

Care to elaborate on these 'correct circumstances'?
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

The friend cannot be what's colloquially known as a "paper bagger".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
The friend cannot be what's colloquially known as a "paper bagger".

This.

There is a reason the clerk you buy your condoms from offers you a bag. It's a test, TS. You're supposed to say "no thanks, she's not that ugly."

Actually, I'm talking out my ass here, I'm tired and just don't give a damn, but seriously, I agree with metacarpi.

EDIT:

Quote by angusfan16
No Strings Attached was better

also, this.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Jul 16, 2013,
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Hell no, The idea and act is disgusting.

Why?

What's disgusting about two consenting people enjoying the act of sex?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

It's cool when it works but rarely does. People get too involved and attached.

I don't think it's bad to do but I do think it's bad to do without considering the consequences or being clear about the nature of that relationship. Get someone you couldn't date where both of you know that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Hell no, The idea and act is disgusting.

Why say that?
I'm finally 18!!!
Nl16 is looking for a **** buddy

yo bby gurl hmu wit dat #s <3 xo
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I don't see why two consenting adults can't have casual sex without eventually one of them becoming bored of the other person or being affected by hormones and wanting something more...
I fail to see the point. If you want to **** then just start dating - you get sex and all the mushy stuff that everyone pretends not to like but really do. Friends with benefits just means you get sex and a load of awkward silences when you're out.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Nl16 is looking for a **** buddy

yo bby gurl hmu wit dat #s <3 xo

lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Todd Hart
I fail to see the point. If you want to **** then just start dating - you get sex and all the mushy stuff that everyone pretends not to like but really do. Friends with benefits just means you get sex and a load of awkward silences when you're out.

I make kind of a needless distinction between a friend with benefits and a fuck buddy.

A friend with benefits is a friend that you just have sex with.

A fuck buddy is just someone to have sex with.

Just because someone clicks with you sexually doesn't mean they do romantically. Neither of you might want a serious relationship at the time. This idea that romantic chemistry and sexual chemistry coming together is kind of misguided. You might love someone to death but the sex is awful and that kills the relationship eventually; you might also have the best sex ever with someone but the idea alone of dating them stresses you out.

People who don't click in every way can still be great friends. Not exactly relationship material though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I make kind of a needless distinction between a friend with benefits and a fuck buddy.

Just because someone clicks with you sexually doesn't mean they do romantically. Neither of you might want a serious relationship at the time. This idea that romantic chemistry and sexual chemistry coming together is kind of misguided. You might love someone to death but the sex is awful and that kills the relationship eventually; you might also have the best sex ever with someone but the idea alone of dating them stresses you out.

People who don't click in every way can still be great friends. Not exactly relationship material though.

I agree with this.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by So-Cal
i don't hear a no

+1

In her defense, I'm pretty irresistible

theguitarist puts me to shame ten times over, but compared to just normal people I'm practically a sex symbol
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
+1

In her defense, I'm pretty irresistible

theguitarist puts me to shame ten times over, but compared to just normal people I'm practically a sex symbol

Maybe, if you didn't live in Aussie.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Both sides know what they're doing and single Everyones silent about it, it doesn't affect either one's life or relationships (any) negatively
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Or, you know, find someone and fall in love with them. Makes the intimacy that much better...

I've always heard of that, but I don't necessarily think true love exists, not for me anyways.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by BladeSlinger

That's because there's no such thing as sexual chemistry. Everyone prefers people who are better in bed, and nobody knows what their partner wants until they've learnt how to please each other. You seem to be overplaying the way people can relate sexually, when the truth is that **** buddies are just people with commitment issues.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Or, you know, find someone and fall in love with them. Makes the intimacy that much better...

But that assumes that the intimacy is the point - what's wrong with just enjoying sex?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
I've always heard of that, but I don't necessarily think true love exists, not for me anyways.
You haven't had a lot of time to find it. The older you get and the wiser you get, the more you'll realize that the concept does exist...
Quote by Todd Hart
That's because there's no such thing as sexual chemistry. Everyone prefers people who are better in bed, and nobody knows what their partner wants until they've learnt how to please each other. You seem to be overplaying the way people can relate sexually, when the truth is that **** buddies are just people with commitment issues.

I would definitely disagree and say that generalization is beneath you.

I've been in one situation like that. The sex was awesome because she fulfilled all my sexual needs and I fulfilled hers. Her and I worked better sexually than either of us do with our current partners. It was coincidence but still. We could never date each other, it would be a disaster. We work sexually though. All of the things I like are things she likes and vice versa.

Both of us are in committed relationships now and love our partners. We're both happy with the relationships because the sexual aspect is good with these people as well as the other relationship stuff.

Sexuality and romantic love are not dependent on each other.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

You're 16 years old, just barely old enough to drive a damn vehicle....good lord stop being an idiot
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by AllJudasPriest
You haven't had a lot of time to find it. The older you get and the wiser you get, the more you'll realize that the concept does exist...

If you say so.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's cool when it works but rarely does. People get too involved and attached

/thread

End of discussion. Did you not even see the movie?

Quote by angusfan16
You're 16 years old, just barely old enough to drive a damn vehicle....good lord stop being an idiot

This also.

I'm only 20 and i still feel decently unqualified to talk about some shit like i have any clue what I'm talking about. I'm yet to achieve my 50 year old wizard qualification and know the answer to everything.
Last edited by vayne92 at Jul 16, 2013,
Someone's going to get attached and want more.
Someone's going to get hurt.
Justin and Mila were alright as well.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Someone's going to get attached and want more.
Someone's going to get hurt.
Justin and Mila were alright as well.

I've always heard this, but I don't think that has to be what happens. But, I have no frame of referance, so idk.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
I've always heard this, but I don't think that has to be what happens. But, I have no frame of referance, so idk.

It didn't happen to me but I'd say my case was extremely rare. Generally (looking at you Todd) people who want a friends with benefits scenario are afraid of committing themselves to one person. It isn't always the case but I'd say that's a good majority.

I do realize that I said generally after saying you generalize. My bad.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I was able to whack off to Mila Kunis
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by severed-metal
My friend is great; he works at EB games and gets me game discounts.

cuz u giv him fux ?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 4