Page 1 of 2
I forgot he was even out.

it would be the most gr1m dark attack evr
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Varg might have a shady past but he is smart enough not to blow up innocent people. Every crime he has committed in the past had a very clear reason behind it.
Quote by TJ1991
I do wonder why this guy was released at all to be honest.

Quote by angusfan16
He made better music in prison anyway

basically this.
Last edited by Horizontal at Jul 16, 2013,
lol he's a little skinny moron who makes/made shit music. He's clearly still reacting from being made fun of in high school all those years ago.

I can't honestly say I'm surprised.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by RPGoof
Varg might have a shady past but he is smart enough not to blow up innocent people. Every crime he has committed in the past had a very clear reason behind it.

He doesn't seem very smart, having his girl buy 4 rifles when he's just out of prison.

What's he done in the past?
Quote by willT08
He doesn't seem very smart, having his girl buy 4 rifles when he's just out of prison.

Murdered a fellow black metal musician in claimed self defence and burned a few churches because, ehm, he's trve?
REGGIE
Wait, does his wife buying rifles qualify for some offence? It says she has a permit to buy them, so is it just 'cause he has a record and he's married to her?
Quote by TJ1991
Apparently he was planning a "major terrorist act."

He was planning to play his music in public?
Quote by willT08

Put a blunt knife through some other dude's forehead, probably arguing over how they couldn't afford weed or something
lol wtf
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I loved one of the comments on the MetalSucks article regarding this matter

"Tim Lambesis arrested: WTF?! Varg Vikernes arrested: Must be a Tuesday."

Probably arrested fairly arbitrarily under paranoid terrorism laws, but really it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by Avedas
Put a blunt knife through some other dude's forehead, probably arguing over how they couldn't afford weed or something

Sounds like a great mind.

What was the point of it then, because the guy earlier reckoned every crime he's done has had a clear point? lol
so basically vargs wife legally bought rifles and the french government arrested them for it and made up some bullshit about connections to breivik
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
so basically vargs wife legally bought rifles and the french government arrested them for it and made up some bullshit about connections to breivik

****in' France.
Quote by Burgery

Yep I'm pretty sure that is every detail of the case. Nailed it m8

A few of you lads are bang up for defending a murderer and church-burner with zero knowledge of what's going on, aren't ya?
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Jul 16, 2013,
Quote by willT08

A few of you lads are bang up for defending a murderer and church-burner with zero knowledge of what's going on, aren't ya?

Metal fans aren't the smartest bunch of people
Quote by willT08

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23327165

im not defending him, thats all it says in the article. there's the whole "There were several suspicions that made the services fear he could possibly carry out a violent act." but they dont elaborate on that at all
Quote by korinaflyingv
I've been waiting on something like this since he was released.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RPGoof

Because having a clear reason totally makes up for burning down churches and killing someone? Seriously, if this guy was in some screamo band he would have been criticised by everyone here, but because he makes (black?) metal people are like "Oh well he's a smart guy, he won't do anything like blow up some people."

As far as I'm concerned, this guy is a ticking time bomb.
Quote by sam b
Possibly my favourite song ever

Quote by korinaflyingv
lol what a mug
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by willT08

I'm not defending him. From the article, I'd say France is just worried he may possibly do something and is questioning him and not legit putting him in prison or anything. If there are other things that happened that make him appear more of a threat then they left it out.
Didn't he get arrested with tonnes of explosives once or something too? I mean, that could cause alarm.
Varg's only connection to Breivik is that he wrote a piece on his website saying how much he hated him.
Say what you want of his actions or beliefs but the guy knows how to write music.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Varg was quoted as saying to police "You can't arrest me, you little bitch, I'm too black metal"

Also I hate that guy.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Varg was quoted as saying to police "You can't arrest me, you little bitch, I'm too black metal"

Also I hate that guy.

this is most assuredly bullshit
Quote by korinaflyingv
I don't know what makes people do shit like he's done in the last, other than just plain misdirected youth. I've seen interviews with him in black metal documentaries. He certainly come off as educated and articulate, if not cunning. It feels wrong to call him "smart", because his crimes certainly don't support that. I found his music decent, from what I've heard of it, but the shit he's done pretty much ruins it for me. Hard to enjoy a one-man band when the one man is a racist convicted murderer.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Shady past or not, it's still not justifiable to arrest the two, one for legally purchasing firearms and the other under suspicion of terrorism. They could have left out important parts but I'm pretty sure if there were any they would be made available to the media. Seems like a load of suspicion and no evidence or reason to suspect anything other than a troubled past and some gun purchases.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Page 1 of 2