Page 1 of 2
Niggz, I almost died. I've been mowing lawns with a friend and we try to hit 5 a day. Not this week. My body barely let me cut 4 today. I got through toe first one then stopped sweating by the second one. My body completely gave up by the fourth one. A fat ass like me ain't supposed to be this active. I'm supposed to be lazy, but **** that I want the money. It's 1000000000924oihgas****ing degrees. It's supposed to stay like that all week.

There's a heat wave all up and down the 95 corridor. This shit is brutal for this region(well at least from Philly to Boston). It feels like 100 out there and my meteorologist is saying it's only going to go up. Doing lawn work is ****ing life threatening in this heat.

To anybody that works outside and in the sun be careful and don't go to hard. Drink lots of water. Remember the signs of heat exhaustion is profuse sweating, confusion and dark ass pee. The signs of Heat Stroke are dizziness, lack of sweat, shallow rapid breathing, and nausea.

Discuss.

TL;DR: It's really hot.
It was like 25 degrees celsius the other day and that's more than enough for me thanks.
I've worked 10 hours in a factory when it was 114 F outside.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by raoooos
It was like 25 degrees celsius the other day and that's more than enough for me thanks.

It hit 37 degrees in the kitchen at work yesterday. It was horrible.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Oh, the HUMIDITY!

Seriously, I've been sweating buckets for weeks.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Been roasting here too. Dropped to a cooler 20C today and to hit the high 20s again this weekend. Of course as soon as this ends that's us straight into winter.
You guys don't even know heat until you've had 95% humidity and no wind.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
The south is the worse when it comes to the summer season. I hate that I live in the region, along with a broken AC that needs freeon or however you spell it
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Quote by Rawshik
You guys don't even know heat until you've had 95% humidity and no wind.

I lived in Baltimore Maryland for 25 years, I have an idea of how shitty it can get.
Quote by Thrill-house
I lived in Baltimore Maryland for 25 years, I have an idea of how shitty it can get.

oh hey that's where I'm from

I'd take their weather over Florida any day
It's pretty cool here... Usually it's about 105 F, but because of all the rain it's gone down to mid nineties with high humidity.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by Masquirina
75 is perfect stop taunting everyone thrill house! no californians allowed.

75F is way too hot. I can't hack anything about 15C.

whine harder
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Changed four tires on a truck that had been sitting out in the sun for a few hours in 98F weather. That was not particually fun.
I can never think of a good sig.
It was a nice 60 degrees in san fran ^__^

Then a humid 95 when I landed here -__-
95 in Southwest Virginia with about 100% humidity. I can't take much more of this.
Quote by byob_soad2
oh hey that's where I'm from

I'd take their weather over Florida any day

I moved out to western md (deep creek lake) the weather is pretty great.
Working a construction site downtown Toronto as a pipe fitter , half of the guys got sent home by noon yesterday and today. Unfortunately we aren't those guys. By 7 o'clock its 30 Celsius, 86 F for you imperial mofos. At the hottest it reaches about 43 with humidity, thats what really gets you the worst.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
This is the same thing that happens every year. Humidity pushes it to 40+ and you just have to man up and deal with it. Sucks, but it isn't anything new. Would think we'd all be used to it by now, eh?
It's suppose to be like 102 here tomorrow. I've felt like i've been squished between a couple of sumo wrestlers all day
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by bradulator

whine harder

dry heat, not the same. just like a dry cold in alberta isnt as bad as the cold in ottawa at the same temp because it wont rip through you the same way. granted when it gets near -40 its just death, but temperatures alone dont tell the whole story.
Quote by captainsnazz
Anything over 15° and I die. This is just way too much for me. It's not doing my hair any good.

I'm alright up to about 20.
It's 27 in my room right now though. I am not gonna get any sleep
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by bradulator

whine harder

oh nooooo

dry heat
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's winter here
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Damn power went out for a fair chunk of the day in my city. I almost died without the internets.
It was 92F today with about 90% humidity. So what does my dumbass sister do? Go hiking, and leaves her water in the car. I had to go with my mom to rescue her.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I played golf today.

It was 93, but not very humid.

Was a good day.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Cavalcade
It's cool enough to leave my window open at night with the fan running, at least. One of the perks of living way up north.

It's almost 1am and it's still 80º
Quote by Jako215
It's almost 1am and it's still 80º

Yeah it's summer, that's pretty normal isn't it?
Page 1 of 2