Page 1 of 3
The greatest troll to ever hit UG. If you're new and don't remember her, then you don't know what you've missed.

Happy birthday, and may the mods have mercy on her soul.

(I wonder if she uses Google yet)
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by genghisgandhi
Seriously, unban her. She's paid her dues.

Great idea! We'll trade due for her.
How exactly was she the best troll? What did she do?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
How exactly was she the best troll? What did she do?

Everything
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Butt Rayge
I actually can't remember if she was still around when I joined.

I remember her so she definitely was. Remember 'moral and political reasons'?
Quote by Trowzaa

I'm down
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Masquirina
Isn't there a british snack called fassa cake or raffa cake or something

Jaffa
Quote by genghisgandhi
I remember her so she definitely was. Remember 'moral and political reasons'?

duuuuuuude

I loved her religion of the week mindset.
Wasn't she banned on Christmas?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Rush is actually a pretty decent band. And Neal Peart is a quite talented musician.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Most 'trolls' are actually chatbots we created that are buggy.

We couldn't fix Fassa, her coding was totally warped and it was just more practical in the end to wipe her and start again with a basic model. We released a 'Fassa' v2 recently with similar personality parameters, but under a new username for an objective experience to the approximately 40 actual human users of this site.

This is also why some 'trolls' seem to stick around unpunished, we aren't quite ready to give up developing them, though we may take some off-line for a short period with 'bans'. Each chatbot has it's own unique personality coding instead of a complete random generation to further add to the realistic social experience to our few dozen humans.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
RIP in pizza fassa 2017 nvr 4get xx
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by theguitarist

We couldn't fix Fassa, her coding was totally warped and it was just more practical in the end to wipe her and start again with a basic model. We released a 'Fassa' v2 recently with similar personality parameters, but under a new username for an objective experience to the approximately 40 actual human users of this site.

This is also why some 'trolls' seem to stick around unpunished, we aren't quite ready to give up developing them, though we may take some off-line for a short period with 'bans'. Each chatbot has it's own unique personality coding instead of a complete random generation to further add to the realistic social experience to our few dozen humans.

Best post ever.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by genghisgandhi
Seriously, unban her. She's paid her dues.
Wouldn't be called a 'permaban' tho
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by theguitarist

Sweet, I'm one of the select few.
Quote by theguitarist

i'm more human than you
Quote by theguitarist

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by damian_91
Rush is actually a pretty decent band. And Neal Peart is a quite talented musician.

Obviously a Fassa multi
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by behind_you
Wouldn't be called a 'permaban' tho

I've been 'permabanned' three times.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I think Ian is a better troll.

Ian isn't a troll, he actually is ******ed.
Quote by Trowzaa

^ +100
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Trowzaa

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd be cool with Fassa returning.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My greatest UG moment was getting the "I don't use google for moral and political reasons" quote out of her.

On a related note, I can't wish her a happy birthday due to moral and political reasons.
Quote by TEK34
My greatest UG moment was getting the "I don't use google for moral and political reasons" quote out of her.

On a related note, I can't wish her a happy birthday due to moral and political reasons.

I guess I missed that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
**** that ****.

Don't unleash that back into UG.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I miss Fassa...
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
+1 on switching Due for Fassa.

If we need 2 sacrifices, feel free to take MH400 as well.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
+1 on switching Due for Fassa.

If we need 2 sacrifices, feel free to take MH400 as well.

I haven't seen that guy Due post anything in months

I'd rather see Fassa rather than Ian though
Last edited by darkcheef at Jul 17, 2013,
Page 1 of 3