On the second part down there's both "s" and "/"...what the hell lol don't they both mean slide? That's not confusing at all..

cant you see tab

and this website wont let me add a link to it LOL cooooool. w/e you get the point. the song is "cant you see" by the marshall tucker band
Last edited by Jvellaaa94 at Jul 16, 2013,
Is there a legend stating what they mean?

If not, there is no difference. Or the tab author is a lazy son of a bitch.

You can always listen to the song to hear what they're doing, too.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
I don't know of any difference, either. In my experiences they have always meant slide and only one or the other was used.
Quote by Jvellaaa94
On the second part down there's both "s" and "/"...what the hell lol don't they both mean slide? That's not confusing at all..

cant you see tab

and this website wont let me add a link to it LOL cooooool. w/e you get the point. the song is "cant you see" by the marshall tucker band

You need so many posts before you can add links. We get a lot of spam from adbots.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
You need so many posts before you can add links. We get a lot of spam from adbots.

Although somewhat odd that the link was blocked in the OP, but was still active when you included the quote of it.

Never noticed that before.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud