http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfish:_The_TV_Show

On the internet, a "catfish" is a person who creates fake personal profiles on social media sites -- pretending to be someone more outwardly appealing than his/her true self, by using someone else's pictures and false biographical information. These "catfish" usually intend to trick an unsuspecting person or persons into falling in love with them. The term "catfish" is derived from the 2010 documentary film, in which Schulman discovered the woman he'd been carrying on an online relationship who he thought was a 20-something girl was really a middle-aged mother of 4.

It is on MTV right now, here is a thread to talk about all the crazy peeps on the show
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
thats crazy. its a shame multis aren't allowed
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
New one now
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Whoaaaa
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Andrea55
Catfish are cute cause they look like cats. :3

and they taste good when fried
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Wow guys a live on
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I thought Dateline: To Catch a Predator already existed.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I was expecting talk of some good cajun cooking. 0/10.
Listen. I'm sorry.
I don't know if I actually like the show, but it's strangely fascinating. I really like that the hosts are supportive and not mean spirited, it makes you root for the people, instead of hoping for a train wreck like most reality tv.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
It could be a 43 year old cop posing as a 14 year old girl, in which case it's called, "jailbait."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I remember seeing the original documentary for this and it was fascinating. The guy who presents the show was a victim of it himself. But as soon as I saw he'd 'sold out' and turned it into a big TV show, I kinda thought it'd lost all credibility.

Am I wrong? I've never seen an episode, is it actually good?
Quote by Trowzaa
Neo_Evil11

I said I was sorry!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Masquirina
Never heard about or seen this (no cable for years), sounds like that dual personality football dude of last year fame.

Who?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Masquirina
Never heard about or seen this (no cable for years), sounds like that dual personality football dude of last year fame.

Manti Te'o?

Anyway, I enjoy watching this show. The documentary that started it is even better though. Anyone in here seen that?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Happened to Manti' Teo of Notre Dame as well. Though i think he found out about it and allowed it to continue for the story of him losing said girl to cancer and what not.

Edit: For some reason that catfish picture is entrancing......its staring into my soul .
Knowledge is power