Hi There,

So I have a genuine Sunn footswitch (cost me a bloody fortune) for my Sunn Beta Lead. Amazingly, the actual switches are made of plastic (!) I say amazingly because Sunn's stuff is usually built so rugged, the fact that they would cheese out of the switches is beyond me. Anyways, to make a long story short - one of the switched broke and I would like to replace them all with metal switches.

L&M pretty much told me that it would cost a small fortune to do this because Sunn used special switches. Not sure if I believe them. Any help would be appreciated. (I hope this is the right forum, BTW)

-Major Bludd
Can you open up the footswitch and take pictures of the switches? I'm pretty sure even if they did use special switches, someone here could find a way around it.
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
they should just be spst's if memory serves. i have never heard anything about sunn using special footswitches, and with how disgustingly obsessed with sunn i am, i figure i would have. also there are several repro's, and they all appear to just use normal footswitches.

they may be momentary switches, because it is a logic switched system. not sure though.
Quote by SGRocker400
they should just be spst's if memory serves. i have never heard anything about sunn using special footswitches, and with how disgustingly obsessed with sunn i am, i figure i would have. also there are several repro's, and they all appear to just use normal footswitches.

they may be momentary switches, because it is a logic switched system. not sure though.

Thanks for the input! Are these parts common and easy to order?