Hi

Title pretty much says it all...

I bought the tc electronic flashback x4 (I like it) and it came with a 9v power supply.
However I also have a boss TU-3 (whitout a power supply) and as you may know boss pedals suck battery like a twelve year old facebook slut sucks attention.

So can I just plug the adapter delivered with the flashback in my boss when i'm not using the flashback?
Or would I harm something?
Polarity is correct and a Flashback draws more current than the TU-3 (100ma vs 30ma) so the supply should be ample. Does it say what the current rating is on the power supply? It may be big enough to drive both..
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
The tuner is 30 mA so you could easily run both of them daisy chained off that supply. You're not even using half of its capacity.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
The tuner is actually 85 mA when it's on high brightness. Still, you're way under no matter what you do.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
So I can basically daisy chain until I reach 300mA going over that top it's getting dangerous because there's to much current going through the cable, and that may cause fire (ofcourse the 'can't find the right english term' will avoid that, by stopping the electric circuit)?
Last edited by Knackworst1 at Jul 18, 2013,
Nothing will start a fire or be dangerous, the power supply just can't produce more than that.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Knackworst1
So I can basically daisy chain until I reach 300mA going over that top it's getting dangerous because there's to much current going through the cable, and that may cause fire (ofcourse the 'can't find the right english term' will avoid that, by stopping the electric circuit)?

Not too much through the wire, too much for the power supply to produce. Overloading the supply can cause it to hum or even blow. I'd try to keep your total below about 250 mA just to give a margin for error.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Great

So if I buy a power supply for an entire pedal board containing 8-10 pedals I can just buy a voodoo lab pedal power iso (with 5 outputs and then daisy chaining some pedals) instead of buying the more expensive pedal power 2 with 8 outputs?