Not seeking medical advice hehe.

I've been really interested in Joey Mellen's book Bore Hole about his attempts to perform self-trepanation.

Also I'm interested in the documentary "a heartbeat in the brain".

I can't find any of these. I found the book in a 'lulu' website but it didn't look trustworthy I guess.

any idea where I can find these things?
I just read about some guy taking LSD and drilling a hole into his skull for no reason. I see absolutely no reason to do this. Please inform me
I support anyone that wants to do this having the right to do so.

I also think it would be quicker if they did it with a handgun and saved the rest of us the trouble of having to deal with their ignorant ass...

But that's just my opinion.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Masquirina
First hour of this includes surgical trepanation. But aren't auto-lobotomizers just insane? never heard of that.

They certainly are by the end of it.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
^

That
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Can someone please inform me on info about this topic?

Ancient form of bowling:

that video link just focuses on transorbital lobotomies and open skull surgery, not trepanning.
there's an X-Files episode that mentions this.

some crazy priest has a hole in his head and crazy hypnotic powers.

and this other freak eats ladies' fingers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
sometimes i get migraines so intense, the idea of getting a chunk of my skull removed seems rather desirable..

Quote by MinterMan22
sometimes i get migraines so intense, the idea of getting a chunk of my skull removed seems rather desirable..

I know that feel bro. Cluster headaches over hear

I'm not considering trepanning though. It's just a topic that I'm interested in. Medical Curiosity