I just played my guitar after not playing it for about 3 days and I just changed my strings but I noticed that I can't do pinch harmonics anymore. I looked closely and my technique isn't wrong, I tried adjusting my pick-ups and turning up my gain and I tried different frets and spots on the guitar and three different types of picks for about 20 minutes and not a single pinch harmonic. Could it possibly be the new strings or my tuning? What do you guys think?
Are the strings the same brand and gauge that you had before? Have they settled yet?

Have you changed strings before?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Mephaphil
It's your technique.

It can't be. I just tried it on my other guitar and I get pinch harmonics about 75% of the time.
Quote by Offworld92
Are the strings the same brand and gauge that you had before? Have they settled yet?

Have you changed strings before?

I had whatever the factory setting strings were with schecter. I changed them to D'Adarrio regular light guage nickel wound strings. They probably haven't settled though XD because I changed them about 10 minutes before I started trying pinch harmonics.
Switch to a different pickup position. If nothing else changed on the setup, and you cannot get artificials anywhere on the string, you are doing it wrong.
It's just a problem of you adjusting to your new strings. Move your picking hand up and down the strings as well, you can get some different sounds that way and some spots may be easier for you than others.

Personally, pinch harmonics are never better than with brand new, nice, bright sounding strings. It's like walking out on the first day of summer and smelling fresh cut grass. Hmmmm
If you have the gain up, the pickups aren't falling into the cavity, the setup hasn't changed then it can only be your technique.

Just play normally for a few hours, you'll get it back.
I'll bet the setup did change, especially since (if I'm assuming correctly) this is the first time you've changed strings on that guitar.

As ExDementia said, play around with different spots on the string.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Strings all have a "sweet spot" and it's different for every string. Move your picking hand until you find that sweet spot. You'll know you have found that sweet spot and are using proper technique when you can make a pinched harmonic sound even with your guitar unplugged, or with no gain at all.
I use Dean Markely's and get them all the time but then switch to D'addario's and can't get them, don't get D'addario's basically
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert