I was out with a couple friends the other night and we decided we were all hungry, so we did what any logical person would do.

We ate.

Anyway, we went to a local restaurant and during our meal one of my friends was like, "wtf bro you've had like 5 cups of water. You packin like a camel or something?" I thought this was an odd thing to say because I usually drink a shit ton of water whenever I eat a meal. However, it does tickle my curiosity.

How much liquid do you guys down when eating?
Sail upon the open skies
sometimes none

sometimes one
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
I drink loads of water during meals, too.

But then, I drink a lot of water, period. My daily average water consumption is about 3 or 3.5 liters.
Probably a couple of glasses or so.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I drink loads of water during meals, too.

But then, I drink a lot of water, period. My daily average water consumption is about 3 or 3.5 liters.

Yep thats exactly how I am. It sucks having to pee all the time though
Sail upon the open skies
I will usually drink 4-6 each meal if it's available

I drink a lot of water throughout the day. idk
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 17, 2013,
I drink a lot, especially if the beverage is tea or root beer. I always drink the most out of my companions.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by angusfan16
Yep thats exactly how I am. It sucks having to pee all the time though

Eh, it's better than drinking a bunch of coffee or sodas, that's for sure.
I usually use a large glass cup (2 cups sized roughly). I usually drink about 2 during a meal. If its really spicy, maybe 3 (water of course). When im at a restaurant I usually drink about 2 of the standard sized cups they have (coke or sprite), even if it's spicy or bland.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Trowzaa
Like two pint glasses of whatever.

Same. I usually drink one before, one afterwards, maybe get another one if we hang around for a while or someone gets dessert.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Wake up - Have either some milk/water/orange.

Tea - Can of coke

Before bed - milk/water/orange

Anything in between is milk/water/orange.
I'm pretty sure I drink a shit ton of water all the time.

Like, 160oz minimum. Often much more than that, especially on days I exercise, mow the lawn, etc.

Usually there's an energy drink somewhere in there too.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
i'm dehydrated like 75% of the time.

the only time i drink a lot when eating is at restaurants. i could probably drink 10 cups of soda before my food came if i didn't have someone with me to stop me.

i swear they put drugs in the soda.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I drink a ton when I eat. However, whenever I'm at a retaurant I'm pretty conscious about it because I don't want A) people to comment on it and/or B) the waitress to have to pour me a glass every 5 minutes.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i swear they put drugs in the soda.

Yep they do. It's called caffeine. I'm addicted, can't go a day without at least 1 can of coke.
Quote by Rawshik
I drink a ton when I eat. However, whenever I'm at a retaurant I'm pretty conscious about it because I don't want A) people to comment on it and/or B) the waitress to have to pour me a glass every 5 minutes.

Yeah A and B usually go hand in hand together. Just about every time I go out to eat the waiter/waitress comments on how much I drink.
Sail upon the open skies
i literally only drink one glass with each meal and thats it for the whole day apart from a cup of coffee after dinner, unless it's really hot and Im out and about when I'll also go through several half litre bottles. At restaurants I could drink loads, especially when waiting for the meal but I try and limit myself to 2 at most because I have pissing problems.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
based on a pint,

1 glass before
1 glass during
1/2 glass after

That's the usual.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Nero Galon
Yep they do. It's called caffeine. I'm addicted, can't go a day without at least 1 can of coke.

there's no caffeine in sprite
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
there's no caffeine in sprite

Sprite is so addicting
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Sprite was the only soda I ever drank. Something about that burning sensation in your throat makes it satisfying.
Sail upon the open skies
At a restaurant, a lot. I usually down a glass or two before I even get my food, just to fill in the time
I usually order a glass of water with a lemon/lime at a restaurant and it maybe gets half of a refill then I'm alright.

If I am ordering beer at a restaurant, it is a different final number than one and a half.
Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all.
Quote by Snotfish
I usually order a glass of water with a lemon/lime at a restaurant and it maybe gets half of a refill then I'm alright.

If I am ordering beer at a restaurant, it is a different final number than one and a half.

It's ok man, two is a lot for some people
I drink a lot of water in general. Don't drink milk at all, juice not nearly as much as water. For a meal I'll usually have three glasses with ice at least. During the day I bring a 4L jug of water and finish it most days. I love my well water at home.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Shredoftheday
sometimes none

sometimes one

Seems about right.

If i'm having beer I'll normally have a beer and a water. I pretty much only drink water when I eat if I'm at a restaurant, and that's only because they pour you a glass and put it in front of you and leave the bottle on the table for you.

Eating at home, I never bother.
I drink way more if I'm eating out at a restaurant or whatever. If I'm at home it usually depends on whether I can be bothered to go fill a glass of water.

stratkat
actually, i tend to drink shitloads of cranberry juice when i'm home. probably something like 2 gallons in a week if i have it.

cranberry juice is good for you right? i just hope i don't get diabeetus.
Around 2-3 normal cups, one large McDonald cup.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I drink a loooot of water throughout the day. Probably a bottle of water before meal, a bottle of water during the meal (maybe more if its big or im at a restaurant), and a bottle after?
no more than a glass, otherwise it floats all my food around and I can't keep it down.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o