Anybody know some good online zines they would like to recommend to me? Maybe ones that would go out by email or something?
wtf is a zine? is it something the cool, hip kids use? Never heard of it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by CoreysMonster
What in the balls is a zine?

If you type 'zine' into google 'zinedine zidane' comes up. But don't get confused, you can still google just 'zine'.
Quote by CarryMeHome
Ask Reggie.

Anyone?

You mean Reggie Rocket from Rocket Power? Because I think she had a zine.
Quote by ManInTheBox14
Actually, that'd be "Magmagazine."

Hey, I was struggling, okay?
Wubba lubba dub dub!
zines are like blogs from before blogging was a thing
magazine is a post-punk band from manchester fronted by howard devoto (formerly of the buzzcocks)
Quote by neidnarb11890
zines are like blogs from before blogging was a thing
magazine is a post-punk band from manchester fronted by howard devoto (formerly of the buzzcocks)

aloha narby!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
aloha narby!

what if instead of "¡aloha!" the word was "¡alola!" ? then it would be (1) a palindrome (2) with double sided exclamation points (3) that means both hello and goodbye. that would be a really novel word.