operation ktulu
Metal prodigy
379 IQ
This is a new song that I did with just acoustic and vox. Watch. Crit./suggestions/input is appreciated and welcomed. Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKYc2o7ntM
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
knitest1ck
30 IQ
No offense but your vocals are pretty weak. It's pretty easy to see that you're having some trouble singing when you switch chords. If you recorded your vocals separately from your guitar I think you would do better, and you should focus more on hitting your notes vocally. If you want to criticize my music it's the only song on my profile, thanks!
operation ktulu
Metal prodigy
379 IQ
thanks for the input sirs, I will be checking out your respective songs when I get a minute! cheers!
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy