Didn't it go to like page 50 last year?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
you can change it in the CP
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.

Look at the bottom section. I believe the default settings used to be how this is pictured, showing all the threads from the past month. Now the default is all the threads from the past ten days.

I could be wrong, but I think they changed the site default.

But even if you change it to the past month, you still only go 23 pages back. Maybe we create half as many threads now. Given that most of The Pit has localized into their own Only threads, with only a fraction of the users ever venturing out, that doesn't surprise me.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
you can change it in the CP

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Skynyrd890

what the fack
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I believe he's been crazysam'd.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Oh God, my sides!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Quote by leony03
He looks like Robin Williams in that one

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I agree, the Pit should go to 11....
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Skynyrd890

Sweet Jesus, yes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by stratman_13
I believe he's been crazysam'd.

this must be new. what'd i miss?

i want the details.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
^You should click the "last" button, and bump the thread at the bottom of that page
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by BladeSlinger
I hadn't joined. That's why that thread was bad.

Yeah same

After we joined things started going up hill, wasn't just a coincidence
What gives, we can only go to page 100!
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
It's tough out there boy

Some people gotta work harder than they ever did to scrape by with 10 Pit pages, can't always be living in the early 2000s with our 50 Pit pages. I tell ya, those were the days. A man could rest easy at night just knowing his Pit pages were safe

Until the great page crash of 2008, the mods held the page count in good hands, but nobody, I said nobody could've seen that coming I tell ya what!

Back in my day we were lucky to get 5 Pit pages, and if we complained or asked for more we were whipped senselessly with a broken paddle. Splinters for weeks, let me tell you.

You youngsters just think Pit pages grow on trees. You don't realize you gotta get out there, put your name out, sweat for your pages a little! I really hope one day your generation will understand the value of a little sweat and spit in the palms instead of sitting in your air conditioned basements playing your Marios and your Cod fish.
Quote by Arby911
I agree, the Pit should go to 11....

Quote by Masquirina
[obligatory amp dial joke goes here]

Arby beat you to it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
It's tough out there boy

Some people gotta work harder than they ever did to scrape by with 10 Pit pages, can't always be living in the early 2000s with our 50 Pit pages. I tell ya, those were the days. A man could rest easy at night just knowing his Pit pages were safe

Until the great page crash of 2008, the mods held the page count in good hands, but nobody, I said nobody could've seen that coming I tell ya what!

Back in my day we were lucky to get 5 Pit pages, and if we complained or asked for more we were whipped senselessly with a broken paddle. Splinters for weeks, let me tell you.

You youngsters just think Pit pages grow on trees. You don't realize you gotta get out there, put your name out, sweat for your pages a little! I really hope one day your generation will understand the value of a little sweat and spit in the palms instead of sitting in your air conditioned basements playing your Marios and your Cod fish.

Oh god