Phil Starr
Tab Contributor
1,128 IQ
I've just reported an ad for fake passports put up on the bass forum. The mods dealt with it pretty quickly, well done them, but I couldn't find the report button so I had to pm them.

Not a huge problem but would it be possible to make the report button a bit more obvious, perhaps by making it look like the 'quote' button?

keep up the good work
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
It's obvious enough methinks. I mean, what else would the [!] icon represent?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
Phil Starr
Tab Contributor
1,128 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
It's obvious enough methinks. I mean, what else would the [!] icon represent?

Nothing to me obviously! It is just an exclamation mark, maybe this is some convention computer experts understand or maybe I am uniquely stupid.

For me the space is there and it would make things clearer. You really don't need to be rude.
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
1,474 IQ
When you hover over it the alt text describes what it does.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
I don't think it needs to be any more in your face than it is. Once you know it's there, anything more than the current icon doesn't add anything.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****
1,019 IQ
Have you really never reported anything in 5+ years?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Phil Starr
Tab Contributor
1,128 IQ
Where is the love? I'm amazed people have nothing better to do than criticize and take a poke at a simple suggestion.

If it was obvious I would have found it before, if you know it is there then of course it is simple to find again but we don't all spend hours on the internet and some people are clearly more familiar with things than others. It takes all sorts you know guys and this is a site for guitarists not techies, anything that makes it easier to use, right?

So, yes I have reported things before, but never finding the button have always done it by pm. This time one of the mods was helpful enough to point the button out to me. Now I know but my guess is that thousands don't and so don't report stuff and it stays up longer.

If the button stays as it is fewer people will use it and ads will stay a bit longer, if it is too tricky to change then it isn't a big deal, it's a minor change for a minor improvement in the end and not my decision. I'm amazed at people getting worked up at the suggestion. Change something, never.
PanamaJack666
697 IQ
I wasn't aware where the report button was. I second Phil's post!
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
It's not the clearest button in the world but its enough. Just hovering over it lets you know what it does. Takes a few seconds to look at the forum to find it. Less time than it probably took to make this thread
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot