Does anybody remember this tragically short lived cartoon? It was broadcast in 2001, lasted only 13 episodes, and centered around awkward college experiences and an awesome cheesy pop punk soundtrack

There's lots of nostalgia with this show, and most guys who watched it as kids are probably in college now. After 12 years, the guys behind the show are trying to bring it back, there's a facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/BringBackUndergrads?fref=ts ) and possibly a kickstarter up sometime soon. Not sure if it will really happen, but I'd be stoked if it does.

Also, every episode is up in decent quality on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQUsOcxWPA
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jul 18, 2013,
I watched the first minute and a half, I can see why it was cancelled.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It was actually a pretty damn good show. Some critics called it one of the more accurate portrayals of college life.
Whenever reruns are on I try and watch again for nostalgias sake, but everytime I do it's that damn RISK episode.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Definitely one of my more favourite cihldhood shows. I remember pretty much every single episode word for word haha. I wish they made a season 2 though : (

Now that I'm actually in University, I noticed that everything that happened in the show was 99% accurate as to how the real experience is.
Last edited by zincabopataurio at Jul 18, 2013,
That was painful. And kids were supposed to watch this?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I loved this show when I was younger

I hope they bring it back

I never realized it was so short-lived
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
i find your misuse of the term "pop punk" offensive.

i also find your opinion that this show was "tragically short lived" offensive.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug