I'd prefer a girl, but massage from a guy would be fine
56 44%
I'd only have a massage from a woman
40 32%
I'm not a guy
3 2%
Voters: 126.
Page 1 of 3
If you're getting a massage, would you mind if it was a guy giving it to you (I'm assuming you're a guy reading this. If you're a girl, answer for girls)?
Well If I went to a professional masseuse than I wouldn't care because it wouldn't be sexual. But outside of that? I don't see why I would get one from a guy. Except I once had a best friend who was a dude and used to message my shoulders when I had knots and shit. But he was actually taught by a professional and wanted to get into the field as a profession. I can't think of another reason to get a non sexual/romantic massage other than that though.
Last edited by Wormholes at Jul 18, 2013,
prefer a girl, but it don't matter.

as long as it ends happily...

as in i hope they finish me off...

ejaculate.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You been watching Seinfeld madcap?
Yes, but this thread came from a conversation with my roommate.
I wouldn't really care as long as it was clear it wasn't sexual. I'd want a lady though, preferably of the cute variety.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
If he does his job, I have no problem with it. Although if he's enjoying it more than he should, I'd speak up about it.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
If he does his job, I have no problem with it. Although if he's enjoying it more than he should, I'd speak up about it.

"Is that a dick in my butt or are you just happy to see me"
Sail upon the open skies
I've had a hair-cut from another man and if that is any indication, then no. I get my hair cut at this place that is mostly staffed by females, but once they hired a man and he cut my hair; it was awful. He was rough and grabbed my head to force it into the positions that would make it easier for him to cut my hair. He ended up cutting it way too short. Most female hair-dressers are nice and ask you to bend your head down (or whatever), and tend to leave your hair a little longer, or exactly what you say.

I probably wouldn't get a massage from a man. However, they tend to be rougher, which might be good with massages. It's not good with haircuts, however.
Only if he gives me a happy ending
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
i see your threads have just kept on improving madcap. there's no stopping you, really.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I wouldn't really care as long as it was clear it wasn't sexual. I'd want a lady though, preferably of the cute variety.

yea, this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i would prefer to have a man with huge hands give me a massage. i would also prefer a man's scent as well.

i suppose if a women has both those things then that would be fine too.
Quote by due 07
i see your threads have just kept on improving madcap. there's no stopping you, really.

I really don't understand all this hatred towards you, due. You're a pretty funny guy.
Quote by Eastwinn
i would prefer to have a man with huge hands give me a massage. i would also prefer a man's scent as well.

i suppose if a women has both those things then that would be fine too.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm comfortable in my sexuality to not be weirded out.
You can rub me all you want, OP.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I dont like being touched by anyway, so i would only take a massage from someone im in a relationship with.

I dont even like giving hugs/handshakes
*looking forward to see someone challenge my male hair dresser experience with experience*
I only get massages to help with pulled/strained muscles and injuries so if they do the job they could be a transexual elephant for all I care.

Oh, and when my girlfriend gives massages :3

PS: I am the guy that massages all his guy friends randomly for fun
PSS: Im good at it
Quote by metal4eva_22
*looking forward to see someone challenge my male hair dresser experience with experience*

I'm a male hair dresser, I'm good at my job. I keep my clients happy. Not only do I give them what they want, but I also run alterations by them that would make them look better than what they wanted. Pictures are a stylist best friend.
I was honest in my answer.

I wouldn't be the type to go out and get a massage anyway. I don't like it when people touch me in general, unless it's a girl I'm attracted to (>_>, but even then I'd only accept something like a massage if we were together or something) or very brief, natural contact.

If I for whatever reason had to get a massage, I would accept a male, but would prefer a female. (edit: and no, not for any perverted reasons.)
Quote by due 07

hi due.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
wouldn''t mind getting a massage by a guy but I'd be extra careful not to grunt in pleasure...

that's where the line is for me
I was going to say "I'd prefer a girl", but the thread made me uncomfortable so I said "only a woman".
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I agree with this sentiment.
Page 1 of 3